No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the NCAA is expediting it’s investigation.

Decent interim punishment. And then the real shit.

Dirty. Fucking. Cheaters.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So they waited until late in the day on Friday so that Michigan would likely not be able to find a judge still in their office so that they could file for an injunction.

Cowards.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jim grew up as football royalty and considered himself above the rules. Today he begins to learn otherwise.

Comment

• 2nd 3 game suspension of the year. He obviously thinks rules don’t apply to him.

Comment

• The coward did it.

His case is so weak, he couldn't render his decision before Michigan left for HV. He knows a rational judge would stop this nonsense in its tracks.

So, Harbaugh is there with the team, but won't be allowed at the stadium.

The Big Ten has banned Michigan's Jim Harbaugh for the team's remaining regular-season games, while the coach and university have filed a temporary restraining order to try to stop it.

Total. Freaking. Cowards.

The entire conference, and their leadership.

Cowards.

I can't think of anything that would infuriate the players more.

Well, Monday the real fun begins. Tony Titties better get ready for a court battle like has never been seen before in the world of sports.

I'd imagine smoke is coming out Santa Ono's ears about now.

Comment

• The players should be angry at their cheatin' coach whose tainted their accomplishments. No one will ever look at this season of Michigan football and remember anything but the systemic, brazen cheating.

Comment

• Fair..

….conducting an impermissible, in-person scouting operation over multiple years, resulting in an unfair competitive advantage that compromised the integrity of competition.​

Comment

• Youre Crazy Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    And the NCAA is expediting it’s investigation.

Decent interim punishment. And then the real shit.

Dirty. Fucking. Cheaters.
                    And nobody else cheats? Seriously, there are no other programs who have violated this rule in the last 29 years? Give me a freaking break. Isn't it interesting about the timing of this? It becomes a story just prior to the most important games on the schedule. If you don't believe this was personal, I have some swampland to sell you.

Comment

• I'm done with this thread.

Those of you that love the cowardly Big Ten "leadership" can have it.

*poof*

Comment

• Bye. If you need a shoulder to cry on, Washington State fans are good listeners.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          I'm done with this thread.

Those of you that love the cowardly Big Ten "leadership" can have it.

*poof*
                          100%. This is the world we live in. If you are a conservative, or in the case of Harbaugh, at least an outspoken pro-life catholic, the rules of due process doesn't apply to you. The mob rules.

Comment

• BlueAnon, man

Comment

• Jim will just figure out a way to cheat and still call plays on game days, I’m not sure what these people are so pissed about.

Comment

• The NCAA is going to hammer M. Wow. No bitching about “due process” when that happens.

And I’m sure it’ll all be CRD’s fault that the dirty fucking cheaters got caught being dirty fucking cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                                X