X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would just like to state for the record that I hate all of you. And… Go Blue.

Also: Suck cocks in hell.

Comment

• heh
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When reality hits after being locked away in the BlueAnon bubble it hurts. And, I don't blame the folks who voluntarily did that -- they're true-believer M fans. I very much blame the people who create the BlueAnon messaging. And I would very much blame the Administration for playing cowboy in the dark. And I think I blame HARBAUGH*** because I'm fairly sure he wouldn't allow the Administration to agree to a suspension and that was enough to have the Adminstration go t the mattresses. Whatever.

I told M fans -- probably 3 weeks ago? -- to mentally prepare themselves. I told them I had been through the same exact shit in 2011. And I felt "gutpunched" when Tressel was fired after SI ran their bullshit article (I would have felt less gut-punched if I knew that OSU had UFM lined up). As for M, I didn't think anything would at all would happen in 2023, but that the real stuff would eventually come. When the B10 decided they absolutely needed to act, that's when I went from pretty sure to convinced.

And I still think this is going to take a much worse turn for M. Right now it's nothing in real terms -- HARBAUGH**** coaches all week, helps prepare the team and the assistants call the game. Aside from the personal investment in HARBAUGH**** -- which I understandis very real -- the actual penality is minor. I'd make the most of these times.
          Last edited by iam416; November 17, 2023, 06:42 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This has repeatedly been lost in the storm, but the Genius of Ferentz's average B10 game score is....

....after SEVEN games...

14-12

Comment

• We had sensible reasons to be optimistic because it is very out of character for UM to fight back against something like this, which many took as a sign that we had a ton of facts on our side that had not yet come out. And so UM puffed its chest out and made noise about fighting to the bitter end, but then they backed down like someone playing poker for the first time in their lives and thinking they could bluff a 10-high hand to victory against seasoned professionals. And thus, another PR disaster hath ensued, giving our enemies yet another victory lap and making Talent giddier than the first time he got laid.
              Last edited by Hannibal; November 17, 2023, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Whenever I see that Iowa has scored 14 points I just assume it was a TD, missed PAT, 2 FGs, and a safety.

Comment

• Scoring explosion!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another lone wolf, rogue actor.

Michigan football fires linebackers coach Chris Partridge (clickondetroit.com)

Comment

• Probably not related to anything. Heh.

Comment

• I think M fans can rest very comfortably knowing that there's zero way Partridge wasn't an absolute wall of silence between CS and the rest of the staff. I mean, there's zero way anyone else would have known.

Comment

• And I still don't think we're close to turning the corner on this....

It's goddamn Hannukah and Festivus in November!

Comment

• Patridge was at Ole Miss in 2022 and we know Stallions was already utilizing his system at that point. So uh, if M thinks we'll buy that this was the only coach who knew anything they need to try again.

The ESPN version of the story says a "source" tells them that Partridge was fired for refusing to cooperate with the NCAA investigation.

Comment

• I've thought from almost the jump -- when I said things were going to go south -- that Jay Harbaugh is fully knowledgeable. There was never any proof of it, so not worth speculating too much on it then. But, we'll see how much longer he has a job.

I like that B10 reserved the right to add additional punishment if evidence emerged that tied CS to the Staff.

M will negotiated the shit out of that deal.

Comment

• Between hiring a pedophile -- well alleged Pedophile in that Matt Weiss dude (an incident which might have started this entire ball rolling -- either that or Ryan Day's brother) -- hiring Schemmy Schembechler and hiring enough people on his staff that ran an overt, massive cheating operation -- HARBAUGH***** and, by extension, M are in deep.

Comment

Working...
                                X