No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Men's #16 ranked Lacrosse team moved on in the NCAA playoffs by defeating #6 Cornell 15-14 in overtime.

Cinderella hasn't turned into a pumpkin yet.

The result of this game has likely sent DSL into a Bud Lite drinking binge...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He already does that.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        We lacked a P5 opponent in 2019 unless Cincinnati counts.
        Scheduling an OOC powerhouse is just idiotic. The idea of a Committee to pick the 4 teams in the CFP has become "Who has the best record?" It is stupid to win the SEC or B10 title and have a loss to a non-conference game. With the expansion to 12 teams, perhaps playing OOC games against good teams will be penalized a loss less.

Comment

• After USC, UCLA, Oklahoma and Texas move to the B1G and SEC, B1G and SEC will be exempt from that 'idiotic' OOC schedule. Interesting to see who rises from the Pac 12, Big 12 to become major programs after those 4 leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Michigan Men's #16 ranked Lacrosse team moved on in the NCAA playoffs by defeating #6 Cornell 15-14 in overtime.

Cinderella hasn't turned into a pumpkin yet.

The result of this game has likely sent DSL into a Bud Lite drinking binge...
            I honestly forgot all about the game. Boooo. But congrats. You've beaten the sport's giant, now make the most of it.

Comment

• Big 12 trying to become the big 16 of basketball --couple pac 12 teams may joint that list also

Inside the Big 12's pursuit of Gonzaga, UConn as Brett Yormark aims to increase league's basketball dominance - CBSSports.com

Comment

• meow
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                  Big 12 trying to become the big 16 of basketball --couple pac 12 teams may joint that list also

Inside the Big 12's pursuit of Gonzaga, UConn as Brett Yormark aims to increase league's basketball dominance - CBSSports.com
                  Mentioned it elsewhere but last weekend there were rumors of Arizona & Colorado wanting in the Big12. But no serious outlet was reporting it. Just weirdo bloggers I'd never heard of before.

There's contradictory information out there over whether the Pac12 has a media deal or out.

Finally, I saw a list of 10 schools that the Big10 has purportedly "vetted" in case of an invite. I believe they were Oregon, Washington, Cal, Stanford, Utah, UNC, Duke, Georgia Tech, Virginia, and Miami. I have no reason to believe that's accurate information.

Comment

• Those all sound like schools they would vet, if in fact, they vetted 10 schools.

Comment

• Big10 won’t have dates yet but they are announcing 2024 conference opponents tomorrow. Supposed to have a special show at 4:30

Comment

• Off the top of my head I’ve forgotten if they’ve said they’re eliminating divisions or what. The announced opponents will probably answer that.

Comment

• I think they are going to have divisions one more year.

Comment

• With the L.A. schools?

Comment

• Big 12 mulling Monterrey as site of 1st Mexico-based bowl game - ESPN

Crash - Vaya con dios, my friend!

Comment

• The Fentanyl Bowl?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X