This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was in the letter?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thanking him for going to the Michigan bbq, but he never went.

Comment

• lol.. seriously? yeah that kid can just move along.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I want great players at Michigan, but I only want the players who really want to be here.
          If Najee Harris commits but doesn't REALLY want to be here I'll still have him.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You'd think he'd realize some secretary making not much better than minimum wage sent his letter and they are the one responsible for misspelling both his first and last name.

Comment

• If Najee Harris commits but doesn't REALLY want to be here I'll still have him.
              I'd love to have a player like him, but if his heart is not it being here, then what good is he? We had Derrick Green, a former 5 star who didn't work out. He showed up overweight, and his effort was lackluster. Its not worth spending time on guys who have to be begged to come here.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was being sarcastic
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sort of
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You'd think he'd realize some secretary making not much better than minimum wage sent his letter and they are the one responsible for misspelling both his first and last name.
                    Well, the secretar--and, for the record, Dude, I believe the proper nomenclature is "administrative assistant"--the AA probably misspelled both of his names. However, someone slightly above the AA created the master list which identified him as being at the BBQ even if he wasn't there. It's sloppy work by the HARBAUGH!!!! Organization. No real getting around that.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Or it could have been a sleeper cell, or a lone wolv.

Comment

• Maybe HARBAUGH! had the letter written on purpose to test whether young Solomon was Michigan Man material.

Comment

• Years ago Georgia was Tony Boles' first choice, but they misspelled his name on a letter they sent him. He said he felt slighted. I guess what goes around comes around. However, we all knew that Solomon wasn't going to stick with his commitment anyway.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            Here's the article we all knew was coming:

A similar Aubrey Solomon article will be posted between November and February.

I was just wrong on the timing. Better now than December.

Comment

• This one was much worse:

Comment

• I said a couple months back that I didn't feel Solomon was a solid commitment, and I felt he would reopen his recruitment. So, an administrative error gave him what he wanted, an excuse to decommit, and place the blame on others.

Solomon may go on to be an All-American and NFL All-Pro. Or, he may work at a local car wash. All that is yet to be determined.

Whatever the case, I doubt that Harbaugh or anyone on his staff intended to slight the young man. If a simple administrative error is enough to get the kid to move on, what would he do on a 4th and 1, with his team protecting a 2-point lead in the 4th quarter? That's the real question, and it looks to me like he probably answered it.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X