X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you just never know
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Correct. Marvin Wilson, Dylan Moses and Jeffrey Okudah could also announce for M.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        Tarik Black WR (4*, Connecticut) is visiting this weekend and M has surged ahead of the competition of late.
        Commit watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Correct. Marvin Wilson, Dylan Moses and Jeffrey Okudah could also announce for M.
          Don't forget your mom talent....Ayeeeeeee
          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Stranger things have happened. Even talent, in his own odd way, committed to Michigan.

Comment

• Yes, I'm wishful thinking and messing with AA when I say that about Najee & Leatherwood; 2 of the best recruits in the nation that everyone wants to steal from Bama. M WILL recruit Najee till it's 100% obvious he won't come here.

Comment

• I think Harbaugh will go hard after both of them until they tell him to bugger off ....
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Stranger things have happened. Even talent, in his own odd way, committed to Michigan.
                  No doubt that he's put in the time here. Michigan football dominates a big part of his day.

Comment

• To not much surprise, Carter Dunaway is moving on.

Comment

• Good decision for him I think... Lots of quality TE's ahead of him.

Comment

• Next couple weeks we'll have nice visitor lists, though most of Ms targets left at this stage will make decisions after the season or in January.

Comment

• All quiet on the Midwestern front...
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Nico is in this week right?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• M could use a really strong season to convince some of these fence sitters.

Comment

• Yes on Nico.

Comment

Working...
                                X