X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

Comment

• Yes to the big 3 OL and no an OL flip of major significance.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hoke recruited most of current heroes, so I wouldn't be too hard on him.

Getting Ruiz, Slaton, and Wilson would certainly make a most satisfying OL batch.

Comment

• I still have no idea how the hell Brady Hole landed Peppers which subsequently helped with Gary.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I still have no idea how the hell Brady Hole landed Peppers which subsequently helped with Gary.
            Pizza?
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• More like a roofy. Hoke was a moron.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• LOL Yep

Comment

• Hoke was a very good recruiter. Hoke not being able to be competitive on the field hurt his ability to recruit after his first two full recruiting classes in '12 & '13... Recruiting took a nose dive after '13 with the tiny classes in '14 & '15.

Comment

• Yeah ..... winning does help. State capitalized on that .... for a while. Makes beating M in EL really important for Dantonio.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Cesar Ruiz:

With two visits completed and two still to take, Michigan has positioned itself very well to receive a commitment from Ruiz on one of those two dates. The nation's top center played it cool when asked just where Michigan is on his list after the visit.

"Michigan is in a good spot," he said with a chuckle. "We are going to leave it at that but yes, Michigan is in a good spot right now."

Comment

• We really need him. The next best at that position is a substantial talent difference right?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Depends if we flip Brett Neilon or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Yes to the big 3 OL and no an OL flip of major significance.
                            We could still get Neilon, but other than that, probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                              Hoke recruited most of current heroes, so I wouldn't be too hard on him.
                              I'll never forget Dantonio taking a shot at Hoke by making a snide remark about not having only 9 O-linemen on scholarship when one of his O-linemen was injured. Hoke also left Harbaugh with Malzone, Morris and Speight as QBs. I'm glad to see him floundering as a DC in Oregon.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• We could still get Neilon, but other than that, probably not.
                                I wouldn't call that a flip of major significance, either. I was talking more top 100 player...more in line with Ruiz, TeDarrell and his other brother TeDarrell, and Wilson. I think it's more likely than not that M gets all 3.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X