This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I wouldn't call that a flip of major significance, either. I was talking more top 100 player...more in line with Ruiz, TeDarrell and his other brother TeDarrell, and Wilson. I think it's more likely than not that M gets all 3.
    Things may change with a firing here and there. If the Domers can Kelly, Hainsey is back in the table.
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Also, I want to express how grateful I will be to see Saban move on to the nursing home.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• That day, when it comes, will be a national day of mourning.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• M has 4 OL verballed. If they sign their big 3, that's 7. I can't conceive of taking 8 OL in a single class. And the ones they have I can't really see running any of them out of the class.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 8 is a huge number. 4 OLinemen is usually considered a "full" class.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You have to have linemen; they are crucial. Teams usually do better with a great line and good backs than with a good line and great backs, BUT you have to have the backs, and if you take 8 OL, some other position invariably gets left wanting.

Comment

• Correct. IMO, they really need to have a plan in place to find some sort of OL roster balance throughout the classes. Ideally, heh, they'll start bringing in 3-year players and that'll help.

Comment

• Correct. IMO, they really need to have a plan in place to find some sort of OL roster balance throughout the classes. Ideally, heh, they'll start bringing in 3-year players and that'll help.
                  Or JUCO's

Comment

• M really likes Brett Neilon, not a Buckeye caliber talent but he's a top JH target.

Comment

• Do you see them taking 8? If not, would they force out any of the verbals? Stueber?

Comment

• Absolutely not, they'll take 7. No idea on forcing anyone out, usually you hope that happens by the recruits choice but JH says everyone knows exactly where they are in the pecking order.

Comment

• Hmmm. Well, should be interesting.

Comment

• User Actions
                            Follow

Alex LeatherwoodVerified account
                            ‏@Alskee_
                            Tbh my Michigan visit it was by far the best visit I've ever been on. Best fans and an amazing city I'll definitely be back ������〽️ #GoBlue

Comment

• He's tied with Najee as my favorite recruit this cycle, going to great when we swipe those two on signing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                He's tied with Najee as my favorite recruit this cycle, going to great when we swipe those two on signing day.
                                Ha!
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X