Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iirc, this was Leatherwood's first and only OV so far. But who knows? You may flip him.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• “Dream big,” Harbaugh said. “Dream so big that you beg people to make fun of you. If people aren’t making fun of you for the dreams you have, you’re not dreaming big enough.”

~HARBAUGH!!!!
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• People who overreact to Twitter stuff are having a field day reading into Leatherwood's feed right now.

Comment

• yeah ... usual over-reaction stuff.
          Apparently he took 'Bama off his twitter.
          This is the usual fresh after my visit reaction. After the dust settles, I suspect he will re-affirm his love for the Tide.

Comment

• unless he doesn't and sticks some maize and blue up there!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Right. Gary left Clemson raving about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                yeah ... usual over-reaction stuff.
                Apparently he took 'Bama off his twitter.
                This is the usual fresh after my visit reaction. After the dust settles, I suspect he will re-affirm his love for the Tide.

What does "took Bama off his Twitter" mean?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And, like I said. He could flip. I try hard to not think about what a 17-year-old thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    What does "took Bama off his Twitter" mean?
                    Reportedly he took a lead line on his Twitter acct., "Alabama Commit," off.

Who gives a rat's ass. Following a 17 year old's Twitter news is a waste of time ....... coming in just slightly above the list of time wasting things to do of participating in this Forum.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

I try hard to not think about what a 17-year-old thinks.
                      Titties
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

And, like I said. He could flip. I try hard to not think about what a 17-year-old thinks.
                        As a desperate lonely person, I hinge on every word a 17 year old says. Sad face.

Honestly, he didn't seem to smile at all in any pictures I saw him in. That screams "I'm having a great time!"
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• OP doesn't have to try hard not to think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Reportedly he took a lead line on his Twitter acct., "Alabama Commit," off.

Who gives a rat's ass. Following a 17 year old's Twitter news is a waste of time ....... coming in just slightly above the list of time wasting things to do of participating in this Forum.

Heh. Kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              M has 4 OL verballed. If they sign their big 3, that's 7. I can't conceive of taking 8 OL in a single class. And the ones they have I can't really see running any of them out of the class.
                              Herbert could flip to Florida.

Comment

• Does his Twitter bio still say Michigan?
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X