Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can he still play college baseball? That's fantastic!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Willie Gay LB, committed to Ole Miss, says M is his #1 school.

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaaat? That's great news!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We were a consideration before he committed, so the interest has always been there.

Comment

• As Talent says, it's the year of Harbaugh. After we beat Ohio State, it will be interesting to see Harbaugh and Michigan handle being on top. Perhaps Bama will keep us humble?

Of course, many here are still worried about Michigan State, and I agree that that is a key game. But the experts and bettors are beginning to see the writing on the wall.

The irony is that recruiting this year is absolutely critical to the results in 2017-2021, yet is arbitrary in the extreme. While Hoke was a great recruiter, he proved that recruiting is not everything. But he also proved that recruiting is critical. Harbaugh would not be doing so well with Dantonio's recruits.

Harbaugh is obviously more charismatic than Urban Meyer, who has boyish good looks and a proven ability to coach. Harbaugh has already surpassed Meyer in gravitas, with his tree climbing and overnights (LOL). If, as expected by neutral and knowledgeable obsevers, Michigan beats Ohio State this year, Harbaugh will have a clear edge. Meyer will fight back, but the roles will be reversed. Meyer will be chasing Harbaugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Willie Gay LB, committed to Ole Miss, says M is his #1 school.
              I don't what this means ... so is he or is he not committed to Ole Miss?

Comment

• I'm wondering the same thing. So does that mean he's a Michigan lean or an Ole Miss commit who just likes maize and blue?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• and who the f is talent?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• iam416 ... wish he would change back to his old name and save everyone the confusion.
                    Last edited by Pasadena Blue; October 19, 2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• I still don't get how we have this many other schools fans coming to a Michigan board. I guess they like swinging from Harbaugh and Michigan's nuts.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• as much as I like to give Talent and DSL grief, having them here makes this board interesting and a bit more balanced.

We are lucky to have O-state, Sparty, Neb, and even 'Bama fans on this forum.

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

• I am a member of several message boards. The least interesting/worst board is an echo chamber where everyone agrees or at the very least are all the fans of the same team. I find myself posting contrarian opinions there just to try to pump some life into it. It obviously didn't work very well, because I post here much more than there.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's a real f'n shame for this forum that your efforts at other forums haven't been more effective. Unfortunately, said efforts were headed up by a level of staggering ineptitude matched only by your sloth.

And, of course, Najee Harris is going to flip to M.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I will always regret not supporting the "Ban Talent" movement. Easily, my worst mistake in 20 years.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X