• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Pwo
    Public Works Office?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• preferred walk off

Comment

• Preferred walk-on.

Comment

• Pretty Wishful Outlook
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• When Tressel was embroiled in scandal, Brady Hoke was able to make inroads into Ohio. Tomorrow Michigan will have several on the field. Wormley, Charlton, Furbush, Gedeon, McCray, Thomas, Kinnel, Smith, Butt, and Kalis will all have extra motivation to play well.

Meyer has blocked our Ho Chi Minh recruiting Trail since his arrival. I'm anxious to see if Harbaugh will be able to pry Ohio open again. The presence of Ohio kids on the Michigan roster has always added an extra bit of intrigue to The Game. A good sign, however, is what appears to be the recapture of the Michigan recruiting territory.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yes that pic will do Rock
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• She's like Nigel Tufnel's amplifier.
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 25, 2016, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• "Don't touch it. No don't even look at it."

Comment

• WM, since the rest of the CFB season is mostly a big yawn for me, can we get an update on the recruiting board? I like the readability of your approach. The sporadic and disjointed reports at mgoblog make it hard to see where we are and who's in the mix.

I'm reading probably around 30 spots by the time the count deadline rolls around in the fall. Does that sound about right (or as good of a guess as anyone's)? How do you see JH's needs being met?
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's at least 30.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All I know is that OSU has six 5-star players to Michigan's zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          All I know is that OSU has six 5-star players to Michigan's zero.
                          I shudder to think about this.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• 7, but Okudah has yet to officially announce.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• {shaking intensifies}
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Yes, big recruiting update in the next couple weeks as well as likely commits too.

Names really haven't changed much, just a few new names.

Comment

Working...
                                X