Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't expect too. Him and Willie Gay are the unlikeliest on my recruiting board.

Comment

• Reitmaeir is going to Oregon. Ruiz is Blue.

Comment

• He's the one who reaffirmed his commitment after Taggart was hired?

Comment

• As far as I've read.

Comment

• Any known RB candidates? Harris is a long shot, and Samuels looking more like a decommit.

Brian Cook:

4* NM RB O'Maury Samuels was supposed to be in this weekend and had his official visit delayed until January. He was already a little soft, visiting Arizona, and just followed a Clemson coach on Twitter. He's also got no mention of Michigan on his account, which can be a bad sign. Upgrading decommit threat from "minimal" to "moderate" in some list I pretend to keep but don't actually.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 13, 2016, 08:43 AM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I didn't read that update as a negative. I read that as M pushing back his OV which means HARBAUGH!!! is starting the "seek greener pastures" process. Which means HARBAUGH!!! feels good about his RB situation.

Of course, if it's OMS doing the pushing back, then it's a negative.

But, it seems to me that HARBAUGH currently has as many RBs as he wants in this class and that OMS has fallen to Plan B. I guess that also means the other RBs are viewed as more versatile players.

Or, again, it could be OMS losing interest and that probably isn't good.

In any event, I wouldn't get too upset. This will be a loaded class and exactly what HARBAUGH!!! needs to stack with the 2016 class. If it's imperfect at a position, oh well...welcome to the f'n club. I can guarantee you OSU fans will bitch and moan about DT recruiting if either of the two they're chasing stay local. My advice to them and you -- don't be an idiot! :-)
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would like to read the Samuels news as an outcome of the Harris visit, but I have no idea.

Comment

• Well, his OV was pushed back before Najee arrived. So, that's probably not it. Once you get your OV bumped then you starting looking. My take is HARBAUGH!!! wanted to full-court press Najee and didn't want OMS around to cramp his style. OMS correctly took it a sleight and has started assessing his options. However, it's the dead period. He can't visit anywhere until after the CFP. And Najee decides before then because he's an EE. So, if Najee sticks with Bama then HARBAUGH!!!! has time to mend fences with OMS and bring him in after the CFP and put the full-court press back on him.

Perhaps that's reading to much into it.

Comment

• Makes sense.

Comment

• And what about Kurt Taylor? Is he going to stick or is he going to be encouraged to look elsewhere?

Comment

• he should be encouraged to look elsewhere. He's not going to play any meaningful snaps at M.

Comment

• Listening to Alan Trieu, DPJ to FSU is a possibility, and don't count out OSU either. I hate this time of year. :-(

Comment

• No, no it's not. M has intentionally lined up a series of commitments over the next week to WIN DECEMBER! They all came out yesterday (well Black was already out there). Everyone on that list is committing to M. 100%.

Comment

• The guy who started the "Harbaugh to LA rumors is a Buckeye:

Albert Breer (born January 26, 1980) is a current American football journalist and reporter for the MMQB.com. Breer spent time covering the NFL for the Boston Herald, the Boston Globe, the Dallas Morning News, Sporting News and NFL Network.[1] Before beginning his professional career, Albert completed his undergraduate degree in journalism at Ohio State University.[2]

Comment

• Putin has kompromat on that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X