This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it was the Russians..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Isn't everything?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• George Bush is relieved.

Comment

• From some guy on MGo:

Also per Sam Webb on the Scout website, looks like AJ Dillon is not long for this class. Not for lack of Michigan wanting him, but he may have had to move to LB once on campus here. BC the likely destination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

....Not for lack of Michigan wanting him...BC the likely destination.

Comment

• AJ Dillon gone. Confirmed on MGOBLOG by Brian.

Comment

• Hello: Tarik Black

Comment

• And the WEEK OF HARBAUGH!!! is officially under way.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope it's full of O-linemen. A few stud LBs would be nice, too.

Comment

• 247 Steve Wiltfong

Black’s verbal moves Michigan from No. 9 to No. 7 in the 247Sports Recruiting Rankings.

The Wolverines will likely be No. 4 by Monday night.

The nation’s No. 1 receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones is expected to jump on board Thursday.

My pick is Michigan as well for the No. 7 offensive tackle Isaiah Wilson who announces his destination Friday.

Somewhere in there, word is Top247 linebacker Jordan Anthony will also pick the Wolverines.

Monday, the No. 1 center in America in Cesar Ruiz is expected to choose the Maize and Blue.

Comment

• Class of '17 Recruiting Board

Offense

QB: Dylan McCaffrey
                        RB: Kurt Taylor, & O'Maury Samuels
                        WR: Tarik Black, Brad Hawkins,
                        Donovan Peoples-Jones, & Nico Collins
                        OT: Kai-Leon Herbert, JaRaymond Hall, Andrew Stueber, Joel Honigford, Isaiah Wilson & Chuck Filliaga
                        OG: Cesar Ruiz

Defense
                        DT: James Hudson, Donovan Jeter, Phillip Paea,
                        Jay Tufele & Aubrey Solomon
                        DE: Corey Malone-Hatcher, Luiji Vilain, Kwity Paye & Deron Irving-Bey
                        LB: Joshua Ross, Ben Mason, Jordan Anthony, Drew Singleton & Willie Gay
                        CB: Benjamin St-Juste, Ambry Thomas & Elijah Hicks
                        S: J'Marick Woods & Jaylen Kelly-Powell

Samuels needs a better ACT score to get admittance. Herbert is a good bet to de-commit.

Comment

• I gotta say, M's efforts to create drama for both DPJ and Wilson is staggering. DPJ, in particular, ranks right up there with Mecole Hardman. Just not remotely believable.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looks good to me regarding Nagee Harris. Of course, I was wrong on Baron Browning, so will defer to Talent until I'm fucking proved correct on Harris (c;

Just kidding of course. Deferring to Talent is OUTRAGEOUS. GO BLUE! (but respect also to Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes, a great coach and team)

Comment

• Sad sack apologist. Help I'm French. Please don't hit me. I surrender!

Comment

• Losing Herbert and Samuels wouldn't be the end of the world (in fact I welcome it). M's RB situation looks very soft and, because it's so flaccid, I'm all in on Najee to AA. Perhaps Dillon was also reading the tea leaves. I'm more interested in seeing which players come out towards the end of the recruiting cycle. Those surprise top tier guys are always a delight. One sec not even on the radar the next second POW right in the kisser.

Also, Drew Singleton is a beast. He should be a damn good LB for M going forward barring any injury.
                                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

Working...
                                X