Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be a long day waiting for the DPJ decision. If he goes to the enemy, we'll have to wait on Nico Collins who still has visits to take.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• If a giant half raptor-half blue whale lands on your house tonight from outer space you won't have to worry about Nico Collins.

I consider DPJ going to any school other than only slightly more likely.

And, frankly, I don't think Mgo is adequately set up to handle the implosion if the raptor whale asteroid scenario comes to fruition.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There's some hand wringing going on at mgoblog WRT Wilson. Any reason to worry there?

Comment

• As far as I can tell the hand-wringing is based on his recent visit to Georgia and two Crystal Balls to Georgia. That's white noise, IMO.

I very much believe the announcement schedule is entirely coordinated by HARBAUGH!!! for his December to Remember! I also very much believe that some kids like to create a little drama. DPJ is a mortal lock and Wilson is really close. Perhaps they want some suspense and why not gin up something like beating out OSU for DPJ or the SEC for Wilson?

I just can't imagine it going any other way. Really can't. This feels like a Glenville announcement back in the day. No one was "certain" except everyone was certain. I think it happened once that a kid actually choose against OSU -- Aundray Walker went to USC. These guys ain't pulling an Aundray Walker.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• The Flying Whale Raptor is a hell of a lot more believable. Frightening really.

Comment

• So are we talking about a raptor that is whale sized or a whale raptor sized? Or is this a whale with raptor claws coming from the spout?
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• It has all the attributes of a blue whale, raptor and asteroid and the ability to manifest any such attribute as necessary to do maximum harm to its victim. Don't fuck with the raptor-whale-asteroid. Unless you're HARBAUGH!!!

Comment

• Reminds me of sharknado
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• This belongs in Geezer's shitty thread.

Comment

• What if a gigantic Jive Turkey obliterates your house?
                        Last edited by froot loops; December 15, 2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• That would be bitterly, bitterly disappointing.

Comment

• It also looks like Ty Wheatley sure thinks M has Najee Harris in the bag. Sorry, AA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
                              So are we talking about a raptor that is whale sized or a whale raptor sized? Or is this a whale with raptor claws coming from the spout?
                              And when it opens its mouth it shoots bees at you.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Does it have frickin laser beams attached to its head?

Comment

Working...
                                X