Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz goes Blue! We're up to #4 on 247...

Officially on Bey Watch...
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 19, 2016, 01:17 PM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      That Conklin was non-rated was more of an indictment of the recruiting services, the guy was sweet in high school and had better measurables than a lot of the highly rated players. The guy was fully formed when he entered college. It is a mystery why he fell through the cracks, his dad was a successful coach and a Michigan legacy. Conklin should have been highly rated. He's been the only MSU lineman taken in the first round since Mandarich.
      Conklin is playing at a probowl level in the pros. Definitely a diamond in the rough type of player.

Although this was pretty much a lock, Ruiz was a huge get. Not only for the Oline but him being from IMG is big. I'm really interested to see which players M pulls from off the radar.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Ruiz was, indeed a huge get. I expect that he'll be in the mix to be the starter in 2018 at center as a redshirt freshman or maybe a true sophomore if he gets some play time in 2017.

Comment

• A player to keep your eyes on going forward is Robert Hainsey. There is still a good shot at reeling this kid in. He currently plays with Ruiz and Anthony at IMG.

Comment

• Based on what? He's a Notre Dame commit and hasn't had a visit from U-M since May.

Comment

• He's also an EE, so he's pretty well committed. That also means he would have to commit to M WITHOUT doing an Official Visit.

In my world, that's NFW a million times over. But, hey...HARBAUGH!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You guys are right. I'm eating those words. I had no idea he was an EE.

Comment

• You've got some nerve, Beefhouser. REPENT.

Comment

• M with the top 6 in-state, M passed on Donovan Johnson CB #7 and Antjuan Simmons OLB #8...

Comment

• From mgoblog...Bey to M.

Comment

• Another day, another couple of 4 stars. We may not be in Buckeye's 5 star zone yet, but we're close.

Comment

• Everybody even Bama is looking up at OSU's 'talent'.

If M can beat the Iowa's & Penn State's, one loss to OSU won't ruin our CFP/NT hopes.

Comment

• Damn, I guess we got MSU's leftovers. ;)

247Sports ranks Irving-Bey as the No. 5 strong-side defensive end in the country. Michigan State is recruiting to Irving-Bey play defensive tackle.
                            A source added that, "Irving-Bey's senior film wasn't that impressive and doesn't play with a high motor."
                            Spartan Tailgate was told Irving-Bey is not likely to end up at Michigan State unless they miss out on several other defensive linemen targets ahead of him. That's one of the reasons why Irving-Bey hasn't taken an official visit to Michigan State yet.

Comment

• Jordan Anthony OLB (4*, IMG) announces tomorrow at 7PM, expected to be M.

Comment

Working...
                              X