Michigan (8.)
    New Jersey (1)
    New Mexico (1)
    Ohio (2)
    Pennsylvania (1)
    Rhode Island (1)
    Virginia (1)

-

Recruiting mostly east of the Mississippi, none from Texas or California.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Alabama (1)
      Colorado (1)
      Connecticut (4)
      Florida (2)
      Georgia (1)
      Michigan (8.)
      New Jersey (1)
      New Mexico (1)
      Ohio (2)
      Pennsylvania (1)
      Rhode Island (1)
      Virginia (1)
      -

Recruiting mostly east of the Mississippi, none from Texas or California.
      Interesting. Texas and Cali are crowded with recruiters but Harbaugh's in roads to Cali help immensely. I'm interested to see what Taggart from Oregon can do also. He may pull some would be wolverines from Cali.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• WM isn't counting Najee's silent flip in his breakdown.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good point, Talent. I do think Najee is going to be a Wolverine, although I've been wrong before.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            WM isn't counting Najee's silent flip in his breakdown.
            This is encouraging coming from the enemy.

Comment

• Talent isn't the enemy. He's a buckeye but he's also a good dude and he's been a major asset to the forum.

Comment

• What is the date for early enrollment?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Depends on the school.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                    Talent isn't the enemy. He's a buckeye but he's also a good dude and he's been a major asset to the forum.
                    Ten Four.

Never said Talent wasn't an asset to the forum. In fact, Talent is probably a very likable family man with great morals and values who makes people laugh with his witty charm. However, as an M fan, anyone recruiting the same guys as M is an "enemy". I'll even go one further and say the buckeyes are the "enemy" any time M competes against them...in whatever. That's just my shit though, so take it or leave it.

Comment

• I read the same stuff everyone else does about Najee, none of which is relevant because none of it is coming from him. I do think his recruitment and actions modestly suggest a flip. I also know M can more or less offer him 250 carries next year, while Alabama can probably get him 50 if he's lucky. But, at Alabama he'll win a national title. What I don't know is where he is with "comfort and relationships".

Having followed this stuff long enough, it's crystal clear M isn't a "2nd hat on the table." His interest is real and strong. What I'm almost sure of is that his mind is made up -- it's not 50/50 any more -- it's 100/0 -- and I tend to think M is the 100.
                      Last edited by iam416; December 22, 2016, 01:27 PM.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pretty much. Both schools will develop and take care of and prepare him, but he's not a critical get for Bama and I think that's a strong pull in M's favor. HS fame aside, I don't think he beats out Damien Harris or Bo Scarborough next year (both sophomores), and honestly I think he'd have a real battle with Jacobs to earn the RB3 spot (who is a true frosh).

In the end, I wish him the best, regardless. Seems to be a good kid.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                          Talent isn't the enemy. He's a buckeye but he's also a good dude and he's been a major asset to the forum.
                          No disrespect, but you're a fucking idiot if you honestly believe that.
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I have always liked the "no disrespect" and "you're a fucking idiot" tandem.

Good post. Will read again. A++++

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Enough about the enemy, bring it on home JA! Singleton, JA, and Ross is a formidable LB haul. Im a big fan of Singleton. He was all over the field when Paramus played IMG last year. Hopefully, he heals well.

Comment

Working...
                                X