Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaping up to be an excellent class, just ignore Bama/OSU who recruit at a higher level than everyone else...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
      No disrespect, but you're a fucking idiot if you honestly believe that.
      He's far more informative to read than you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
        He's far more informative to read than you
        What about me? You like me? I'm informative! I swear I am!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No disrespect, AA, but I have no respect for you and your asshat ways.

So is Singleton this week, too?
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Probably say goodbye to Filiaga. Jeezus.

Comment

• Sooners?

Comment

• They were the team I was afraid of.

Comment

• I'm not sure I'm buying that. I haven't followed his recruitment, so I don't know. OU is definitely a "local" choice, but not so much.

Comment

• Dunno to who, but his big connection to us was through Tony finoti who's on his way to Fresno. Nothing in stone, but will probably hurt.

Comment

• Oh. Well, that's workable.

Comment

• Possibly, but he was a feather in our cap.

Comment

• Rivals scout on Anthony:

Obviously, I don't need to tell anyone that this is a "good get."

Anthony was the most consistent and productive linebacker on a team tht included Dylan Mosses and it really wasn?t all that close. It?s his versatility that males him special, as I truly believe he would be a top-30 player even at running back if he would have stayed at that position.

He?s a special athlete with special physical gifts and maybe doesn?t get credit for how good he is in coverage. He has the frame to add even more muscle and is certainly the type of player that could have an impact right away should Michigan need him. I mean, obviously we think the world of him. He?s a five-star for a reason after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            No disrespect, AA, but I have no respect for you and your asshat ways.

So is Singleton this week, too?
                            Tomorrow

Comment

• I thought Chuck was solid for Michigan. OU? hmmm.. My impression was UNL was ahead of them.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X