This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Dunno to who, but his big connection to us was through Tony finoti who's on his way to Fresno. Nothing in stone, but will probably hurt.
    I wouldn't worry.. I heard Michigan guaranteed him playing time as a freshman.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• btw.. why would Tony Finoti push a kid to Michigan?
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Singelton should be M, I like him a lot and the timing should favor M... Anthony was a favorite of mine, really terrific athlete at linebacker. Singleton & Anthony should give us one of the best non Bama/OSU classes at LB.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          No disrespect, AA, but I have no respect for you and your asshat ways.

So is Singleton this week, too?
          Asshat? am bitterly disapointed in that. Bitterly. That's a fack.

Yeah, I think so. He's a M lock, last I heard.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• How close is Filiaga to Tuioti? Drev is the primary recruiter and both him and Harbaugh just paid Filiaga a visit. A Filiaga + Najee commitment would be awesome. This would do wonders for the run game. Filiaga is a bulldozer.
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• The Oracle was probably overreacting to the loss of that Tuioti guy. If Filiaga was sold on M, he's sold on M, not Tuioti.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                The Oracle was probably overreacting to the loss of that Tuioti guy. If Filiaga was sold on M, he's sold on M, not Tuioti.
                don't agree with you, but hey you are the recruiting expert.

Comment

• The only thing "Taent" is an expert on is debauchery, buggery, and Smarty Jones pics.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I also like M's LB class better than OSU's, but not Alabama's. With Singleton, of course.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Singleton to M!

Comment

• M's class is pretty much a complete, just adding toppings.

All 'needs' filled, would be nice to have a blue chip NT but not sure if that'll happen as Solomon is heading to Georgia and there isn't the optimism there once was for Tufele and there never was a lot... Would be great to have another blue chip WR like Nico Collins... Would be excellent to land the #1 overall recruit in Najee Harris...

M will probably take another OT like Becton or someone similar... M will likely take a 5th DB, whether that is Elijah Hicks or someone else they like.

Comment

• Thanks WM

Comment

• Yea thanks for the info WM.
                            Very easy presentation to follow.

If Najee is flipping to M, that must be coming up very soon with Spring 2017 classes starting in a few weeks. It took me a few weeks to prepare for my first semester.
                            Scheduling classes... setting up living... packing.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Sam Webb (?) says it wouldn't surprise him if Najee doesn't make (another) announcement and just shows up to classes in January, whether that be Bama or M. Najee obviously would be a huge upgrade in talent to the RB position getting a dynamic playmaker at a key position; hopeful but not optimistic on Najee.

These excellent back-to-back classes are very much needed after Hoke's '14, '15 classes and will pay off huge in '18 & beyond. Not sure if it'll stay a 'top 5' class however class rankings doesn't matter as much as filling needs and M filled every need with very good talent and added a ton of numbers where they needed numbers...

M will need to be much pickier in '18, with a lot less scholarships. Going forward, I love where M is headed. Unfortunately our biggest rival has the best coach in CFP and had a 3-year head start on HARBAUGH!

Comment

Working...
                              X