This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army All-American Bowl...

Chuck Filiaga OG will announce then... Of my recruiting board, I'd cross out Solomon DT as not even having a chance supposedly.

Comment

• Najee will make his decision by Saturday.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• fwiw, I think he will go to M.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You guys managed to steal Xavier from Clemson (Meh). That was legitimately a surprise. I'll never rule Bama out.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, he hasn't signed yet. He's flipped his fav a few times.

Comment

• OSU felt like they COULD have had him if they pushed. But, you know, lack of room. Same reason Bubba Bolden won't be signing. At this stage, if you're not top 50, meh. /homer

Comment

• I'd love to see y'all get Marvin Wilson. He's got no business at LSU, and that's where most see him. Or did.

Comment

• I hope you right on Speight too, that would be a huge improvement and im talking playing ----..... 'ON THE ROAD'.

Comment

• We've got no chance at Wilson unless something very recent has changed.

Comment

• No, you have no chance, but in theory OSU does. That said, he loves Ogre and wants to stay in the south. AA would much rather see him in Columbus. Unfortunately, his ties to Browning and Okudah aren't enough to trump reasonable proximity to home.

One day OSU will have a badass DT. One day (Washington and Bennet were really good...but not BADASS).

Comment

• Correct. i think Ohio State has a better shot at flipping him at the moment.

Personally, AA, C-Bus, wherever. Just not LSU.

Comment

• Yeah, he's a dude.

Comment

• LSU, and Ogeron, are known for developing these kids into pipe-swinging monsters.

Do. Not. Want.

Comment

• Yeah, Ogre's DL recruiting and development skills are off the charts. Wilson going to be going to work on Bama with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.

Comment

• I'll send a bagman. Consider him C-Bus bound.

Comment

Working...
                                X