Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a RT if he's a tackle, he's built more like a guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Holy shit! His mother is huuuuuge. Gotta be at least 6'3, 250. Looks as if she could play OT...
      I thought the same! Imagine having her discipline you as a child...

I thought Cam Akers was the best back on the field today.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Harris - “I’m going home and I’ll decide.”

Comment

• This one is right up there with tail numbers:

A rental car employee who works at a Detroit Metro Airport reports Tiana Hicks, the mother of Najee Harris, has a reservation for a Prius tomorrow afternoon.

He adds, there is no Credit Card Info with the reservation, it could be cancelled at any time and it is entirely possible it is a hoax.

I'll go with the later, Bob. All we need now is a report of a rental car being reserved in Birmingham, AL. This is hilarious.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They are going far in their troll... or lies... or how nobody knows anything. It's funny how communication works sometimes.
            AND then Najee just boringly shows up in Bama on Monday.

(crap, I checked in on this story before Monday)
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Najee doesn't have a decision yet so it's really all smoke being blown by people who want attention.

Comment

• LOTTA smoke about Solomon. Cruitin'.

Comment

• Najee's mom has rented a room at the Hilton Garden Inn in Ann Arbor for next week according to a guy at another forum.

She also has reservations for six at a restaurant called the Gendee Dancer(?) for Monday night.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fwiw, google shows no "Gendee Dancer".
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gandydancer probably. Still seems like a creepy rumor.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Gandydancer?

Comment

• Oh, damn, found it.

Comment

• Nice restaurant. Hell of a brunch on the weekends.

Comment

• Crazy about Solomon being interested in M after his tweet, wtf.

Comment

• he just playin' with us

Comment

Working...
                                X