This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama. (?)
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sounds like Aubrey is thinking about football, and his mom is thinking about life after or instead of football. She'll cave like Malik McDowell's mom did.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well given his sensitivity to the difference between big and huge, the kid is clearly sensitive to the finer points of language. Gotta appreciate that at the very lest.

Comment

• My crystal ball:

Aubrey Solomon to Alabama because SEC
          Nico Collins to Georgia because SEC

There. I just saved you guys a rivals subscription.
          Last edited by Hannibal; January 18, 2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Both are trending that way, Hannibal.

Comment

• Out of milk? I take this as not Michigan. Recruiting has gotten so ridiculous.

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 19, 2017, 12:14 PM.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Of the 45 forecasters on 247’s Crystal Ball, 45 percent say Solomon will win up at Michigan, compared to 33 percent who say Alabama and 18 percent who say Georgia.

Comment

• McCaffrey too a huge tumble in the rankings.

Comment

• We'll wrap up the class with Becton and hopefully Oliver.

Comment

• Nico is pretty much off the board barring a major signing day surprise... M has a chance with Aubrey Solomon. M's remaining recruiting board:

*Aubrey Solomon DT, Mehki Becton OT, Oliver Martin WR and CJ Thorpe OG...

Richardson RB (4-star) isn't likely to be eligible academically, he might commit somewhere but he's going to JUCO/prep.

Comment

• Fully except Herbert to flip to Florida as most has expected since at least October.

Comment

• Oliver taking a visit to the devil's lair this weekend.

There will be one or two surprise commits. Who they may be...no one knows.
                          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Soloman is M-bound. Guaranteed.

Congrats, Aubry. You'll look good in maize and blue.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Why you think that?

Comment

• (I was kinda messing with the fine folks here. That's a reasonble facsimile of a Najee post I made a few weeks ago).
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X