Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told the bank I wanted to borrow them some money, but they said no.

Comment

• Do you remember Erik Swenson?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I fully expected the Michigan coach to duck comment, given how harsh I had been to him in a column about the Swenson situation last year. The fact Harbaugh called me within hours of the request, from the recruiting trail, showed a certain thickness of skin. It also spoke to his comfort in how Michigan handled this.

Interesting. I wonder if that explains why the conference went to Greenstein for his one-source ``deep dive'' on officiating policy.

Comment

• Should have just taken the kid, especially with the lack of depth at the OT position, and with another news story that includes statements like this:

"In the first three or four hours, my phone rang 50 times," Molinari said. "(College) coaches were blown away by it. They said, 'There is no way that this happens.' Some said, 'That's why we hate Michigan.' Or Harbaugh."

Comment

• Rocky, whats the chicks name in the avatar?
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Vida Guerra...

Comment

• Viva Vida.

Comment

• Brian Cook comments:

"I get annoyed at Greenstein because he puts up a front of objectivity while putting out article after article designed to put Harbaugh in a bad light."

"Every collection of team-specific recruitniks in America has a subliminal list of a few guys who are technically committed but won't actually be in the class. For Michigan this year they were Carter Dunaway and Chase Lasater; for Ohio State they were Danny Clark, Bruce Judson, and Todd Sibley."

Comment

• Swenson might really come back to haunt us. Even if he's just a middle-of-the-road Power 5 OT he would be in the mix to start next year.

Comment

• Good News:

Comment

• Very tough to pull a stud recruit out of the Southwest, away from the steel trap known as the Rich Rodgriguez machine!

Comment

• Satan seen here shoving a fat envelope into the waistband of Coach Fabrizio's pants.

Comment

• Who is this guy coaching?
                            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Aubrey Solomon

Comment

• Probably not even necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X