Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe he is a senior so he would have to be '12.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Wasn't there some speculation that Ojemudia may become a LB?
      I believe so. He's probably too small to play DE.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The SAM position (Jake Ryan) in this defense is really a 5th defensive lineman (on 1st/2nd downs), I myself have speculated Ojemudia might be a better fit for that position than rush end (Craig Roh). 3rd down, the SAM gets some rest in favor of a nickel back...

Pharaoh Brown moving to TE opens up a spot at WDE (rush end) for Ojemudia and M has other LB'ers in this class that can probably fill the SAM role. I also see Jake Ryan at the role for awhile, Ryan has really impressed me at times and see him having a nice career though he mixes in as equally bad plays (rushing the QB on a run play, giving up contain, etc) as often as his good plays...

Ojemudia is awfully 'skinny' for any defensive line position and his build doesn't seem ideal for gaining mass, he's likely going to need a redshirt season before he sees the field and get up to ~240 lbs. Still probably not 'ideal' WDE (rush end) size...

-

I was waiting for more information from rivals and the like to report on Drake Johnson (RB, class of '12) on what position he's slated to play before placing him on the front page. Haven't really gotten solid word from rivals yet so I'm going to put him up as a running back/athlete soon.

Comment

• FWIW AJ Williams has 0 catches in his high school season as a tight end. He's a blocking tight end on his high school squad, one that is above 260 lb's as a hs senior. I'd be surprised if he's a tight end at M.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            looks smaller than most LB"ers he's facing so I think he's closer to 5'11"/190) , tough to read too much into anyones accounts till I hear an analysts whose opinion I respect thats seen him more than a game this season.

I don't see that. He looks bigger than most of the guys trying to tackle him in that video.

Comment

• He doesn't look big in this video

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Man, I've worked a lot of volleyball matches in that auxiliary gym right behind them ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                  He doesn't look big in this video

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7209620
                  No real point of reference there. We don't know how tall that girl is or if she's standing on an Apple Box, ala Tom Cruise.

Look at the youtube highlight clip to see how he looked on the field.

Comment

• He doesn't look 'big', 6'0"/195 or thereabouts. Tough to say without knowing the size of his teammates.

Comment

• JD, I mean he looks slight of build, regardless of his height.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• More importantly he plays slight of build in that video. I hope this guy is a stud, but I'd suggest he study hard.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Sam Webb article on Michigan and Stefon Diggs:

Comment

• Great news if Payton's interest is dwindling... M's lack of interest in academic concerns has allowed two kids (Aaron Burbridge & Se'von Pittman) to end up at a rival that were leaning M's way... They also turned down guys like Tommy Schutt, Danny O'Brien and slow played Armani Reeves, Sheldon Day while concentrating on recruits higher on their board...
                            Last edited by WM Wolverine; November 10, 2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Armani Reeves could be back in play?

I wonder if Anthony Zettel regrets his decision.

Comment

• I was thinking the same Rock. He probably shouldn't but I feel for the guy.

Just goes to show, stay loyal.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X