Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you can have too many QBs. My only concern would be if taking a QB means a scholly is not available for an OT. Oracle, WM?
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!'s recruiting puzzles me at times.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        2 QBs?
        Including a 3 star.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Milton and Doyle are both projects. Malzone will never play. Next year is Speight's last. That leaves Peters, McCaffrey, and two freshmen who are not 5 stars.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Big recruiting weekend vs Sparty next Saturday. We host Ohio State this season so not everyone will be here for one weekend. A lot of blue chip '19 talent should be visiting in addition to some '18 recruits committed elsewhere...

M has a couple '18 commits that are visiting other places; Otis Reese LB (vs Gerogia) & Emil Ekiyor (vs Alabama) M's two highest ranked recruits...

Dwan Mathis QB commited to Sparty, '19 dual-threat QB and more importantly, HS teammates to Dobbs OT & Barnett ATH.

Comment

• Great get for the Spartans

Comment

• He spelled Dawn wrong.

Comment

• So all of the crystal balls for Emil Ekiyor have gone over to Alabama. What's the going rate for a player of his caliber?

Comment

• We doubled what M was paying.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• People in the south often have trouble with math.

Comment

• True story: I do differential equations in my head for fun.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          People in the south often have trouble with math.
                          0 x 2 = 0

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            True story: I do differential equations in my head for fun.
                            I don't know what those are. I'm a fucking journalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              0 x 2 = 0
                              That is correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                I don't know what those are. I'm a fucking journalist.
                                True story: I can skin a buck and run a trotline.

And in your case, journalist should have the air bunnies around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X