Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, if he wants to come as a walk-on, sure!

Comment

• The only way they could get him on scholly is for him to wait until 2013. They don't have room for him in the upcoming class. Or, he could walk on. Not sure how he'd be able to pay for his own tuition ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There's still the question of whether he can get admitted.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think the only reason he didn't qualify before, is that some of the classes he took in HS didn't meet the criteria for admission to Michigan. That's probably why he went to JUCO.

I'd love to see him walk on, but I don't know how he'd get the tuition, other than getting student loans like every other kid on campus ...

Comment

• I thought he had some charges of academic fraud, where he took some online clases and got all A+'s in them that just barely made him eligible?

Comment

• There's the JuCo transfer credit issues too.

Comment

• This may be one of those situations were a Face Book comment or Tweet from Dorsey suggested M interest that really isn't there.

Dorsey has a ton of baggage (as posted above).

I find it hard to believe M is interested but if he's done the work legitimately to get his entrance requirements in order and the coaching staff thinks he's got the character they are demanding now, good for him
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, he's playing for Grand Rapids CC, which is coached by Tony Annese, who is not a guy who is known for breaking the rules. He's put a few kids in Michigan uniforms over his career.

If Dorsey really wants to get into Michigan, and is doing all the right things to get there, then he will get a shot. Denard Robinson is his cousin, and I'm sure he's been giving him good advice.

Comment

• Webb and Trieu basically said it's verydoubtful today on the radio.

Comment

• It wouldn't be an easy thing to do. JUCO's have a very difficult route to get on a Big Ten team, and that is by design. (thanks to Mike White and Illinois) But I tend to think its not going to happen. Dorsey may play for a MAC level school, but I doubt that he plays big-boy ball anywhere.

Comment

• Anyone signed up for the new 24/7 Michigan site? Looks like they've got a story about Dunn taking a official visit to M but it's behind the paywall.

Comment

• What site may that be?

Comment

• Dunn will be at the game this Saturday, not sure if its an official. He's expected for the OSU game too, not sure which sideline he'll be on. ;)

Comment

• Scout just updated their top 300 and Joe Bolden took a huge leap from #224 to #94.

Just imagine what Mattison is going to do with Bolden, James Ross and Royce Jenkins-Stone playing linebacker!
                              Last edited by whodean; November 17, 2011, 09:33 PM.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• He's expected for the OSU game too, not sure which sideline he'll be on.
                                Unless he buys a ticket and sits in the stands, he'll be on Michigan's sideline.

Big Ten teams aren't allowed to bring recruits to road games. They can thank Maurice Clarett for that.

WhoDean: I think all three of those guys will get playing time next year. From what I understand about Bolden, he may be good enough to crack the starting lineup from day one.

Comment

Working...
                                X