Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA, you're a southerer. Question for you - are people in the south capable of feeling shame?

(asking for a friend)

Comment

• Here's what I would say to your "friend": Fuck the fuck off, you fuck.

Please feel free to quote me directly.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sounds like someone’s bitter over Roy Moore...

Comment

• Yes, that must be it. As anyone who has read my posts on the miscellaneous thread can attest, I am a huge Roy Moore supporter.

Jesus.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Well that settles it.

I have little doubt that Louisville fans will feel nothing but shame if the guy goes on to help them win an ACC championship. Just like UNC fans feel shame about their academic scandal.
            You are probably right but I'm not sure.

Comment

• With the commitment of M target, 3* GA TE Tommy Tremble to ND 3d ago, M offered Essexville (MI) Garber FB/HB/LB 3* Ben VanSumeren two days ago and he announced his de-commitment from Iowa and commitment to M via twitter today.

The guy has some eye-catching stats. He's the 17th commit in the 2018 class, which ranks 12th nationally and will end up with 20-22 players.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• From mgoboards on VanSumeren:

Wilfrong says VanSumeren has a laser timed 4.5 40 time and 4.0 shuttle. He calls him one of the best athletes in the Midwest ....... Iowa was reportedly recruiting him as a LB. Harbaugh wants him on offense ....... 85 catches in 9 games this year, 1259y, 14.3ypc, 13 receiving TDs.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/gen...reerid=68254ea...
                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 17, 2017, 04:24 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• A lot of fans are losing their collective minds over this kid. He does have good measurables. I assume he was looked over because he played at a small school and was a big fish in a small pond. Iowa wanted his as a LB, and they did pretty well with a kid from nowhere named Josey Jewell. Michigan told him he could play H-Back or TE. Do you tell a recruit what he wants to hear while planning a position switch in the future? I'm wondering why MSU wasn't on his offer list.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• "Losing their collective minds" in a good way (I.e. Excited, think the kid is a sleeper) or in a bad way (I.e. He is a 3 star and therefore not good)?

Comment

• Harbaugh is filling up this class with RichRod caliber detritus. Accompanied by RichRod era mgoblog optimism. The latest comedy, per mgoblog is Missouri State basketball commit Ronnie Bell. LMAO
                      Last edited by Hannibal; December 18, 2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Heh
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Harbaugh is filling up this class with RichRod caliber detritus. Accompanied by RichRod era mgoblog optimism.
                          Nolan Ulizio... similar rated prospect, if not better.... one can not underestimate the off the field benifits Ulizio brings.
                          High character.

Hope Ronnie Bell has a wonderful time in Ann Arbor.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                            "Losing their collective minds" in a good way (I.e. Excited, think the kid is a sleeper) or in a bad way (I.e. He is a 3 star and therefore not good)?
                            The Hannibal way. I don't mind taking a chance on VanSumeren, but not too enthused about Ronnie Bell. He's pencil thin.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Eyabi Anoma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• He's going to your other team.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X