X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has he been practicing?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      Facebook stalkers are saying he committed.
      Someone tweeted the he took a picture at the 50 with Shane Morris and dymonte Thomas.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Sam Webb tweeted that Brionte will be visiting again next week , and will be enrolling early.

Comment

• don't tease me, Seattle ... :-)
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm leaning towards Hayes being a WR (nothing to base it on other than his HS career), he's redshirting so they'll probably decide his position in spring ball.

Comment

• Dunn must have been salivating seeing how the UM coaching staff has been feeding the ball to Toussaint lately. Of course, Toussaint is only a redshirt sophomore.

Comment

• The future looking bright:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  The future looking bright:

Hopefully, that's as telling as this shot was:

Comment

• My thoughts as well, JD. No doubt Mitch was having a great time in that pic.

Dunn looks very comfortable standing on the Block M, between two of his future teammates ... it doesn't look to me like he considers them future opponents ...

Comment

• He looks like a bruiser.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Its a dunn deal. That shot proves it.

And taking an official next week with Kalis? Book it. He's going to enroll Jan 1 and Decommit on Jan 2.

Comment

• It will be done when it's done, however...

Comment

• I don't think his heart has been in his OlieO commitment for a long time.

Comment

• You can't blame any Ohioan for wanting a better life. Some can't resist the money, though.

Comment

• Pharoh Brown is apparently gone from the class and not coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X