This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezer:

I posted OSU’s potential starting 22 from classes of 2017 and 2018. I think it was all top 100 at the time. It’s probably 20 or 21 now. I compared that to M.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• thanks. IIRC it was all top 80. That is saying something when UM doesn't have a top 100 recruit (yet) in this 2018 class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Ever? Which ones?
        Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        I can think of at least a dozen reasons for Harbaugh's 5 losses that I'd list ahead of that one, Cody.
        No, you are right that specifically blaming this/one certain thing is nonsense. In a broad sense, I’ve become a bitter fan of my Michigan sports team... as millennials should.
        Anything to pick on becomes lazy. If you see enough losing in big moments, that happens.

M should be back in 2018 and picking on the 2018 class isn’t worth it.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Geezer:

2018 is current class.

Comment

• Geezer:

2018 is current class.
            Yup, I know. Have we signed a top 100 player yet? We are in on some, but I don't think we have signed any.

Comment

• I'm vacationing out of the country and haven't had a chance to read up on the early signing period, but Myles Sims is top 100 IMO and Rivals and is the best player in the class if Reese ends up bolting.

This class is fine, coming off our last 2 and sandwiching next year's.

Comment

• Yup, I know. Have we signed a top 100 player yet? We are in on some, but I don't think we have signed any.
                Oh, right. Got it. I thought you were talking about OSU's class.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Oh, right. Got it. I thought you were talking about OSU's class.
                  So OSU has 11 in the top 100 and 7 in the top 40. Harbaugh has zero across the board. Some great recruiter. Yeah. Small class but how is a UM fan suppose to be excited about 2 3 * running backs and Jimmy poaching a 3* from Iowa to be a fullback. Lol.

Comment

• Agreed. Don't know how they recover from this.

Comment

• Heh .....
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I do like The “Oracle’s” use of recover. It suggests some level of parity at some point in time. The recovery process can be lengthy.

Comment

• STFU
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Happy Holidays! I hope yours were a 3* hidden gem!
                            Last edited by iam416; December 29, 2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Michigan isn't fully weaponized yet and still Ohio State has needed massive help from the refs and John O'Korn the last two years. When you compare the recruiting success with the on-the-field product, I'm not in fear of what Michigan is up against. OSU's teams are very, very good. Far from unbeatable. We'll see what comes post-Barrett to possibly change that analysis.

Comment

• I'll take the talent .....but, whatever. It's all M and HARBAUGH!!! have right now. Maybe it will work. Odds are against it.

Comment

Working...
                                X