Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I said several times, it's not a zero sum gain situation. In fact, for most of CFB history, the rich have gotten richer.

I can only speak as an OSU fan about OSU's future -- I'm incredibly excited. Whether M is there with OSU in the elite is of almost zero concern to me. I've seen M when they're good and when they're unspeakably bad. I'm almost entirely indifferent. I care about where OSU is.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "I care about where OSU is."

Then why spend a minute of your time in this forum.

Comment

• Because I'm always interested in M's program and the perspective of its fans. I like CFB. I enjoy spending time talking to lots of different fans. I love going on the road and talking with visiting fans about their program and the game I love. I apologize if that offends you, Stan.

Comment

• Stan just checkmated your stupid ass. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

• Michigan class. The names I've been called are great.

Comment

• FIFY talent-

Because I'm always interested in shitting on M's program and proving my superior intellect over its fans. I like CFB. I enjoy spending time talking to lots of different fans, reminding them that their's sucks and pales in comparison to the God-like OSU Buckeyes. I love going on the road and demeaning visiting fans about their worthless, miserable non-Buckeye program and the game I love. I apologize if that offends you, Stan, but I'm smarter and better than you.
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I've never understood people who choose to be forum scratching posts. Martyr complex, approval seeker, or just a clueless asshole. I don't get it but if it works for you, keep at it.

Comment

• Telling that the definition of class, is relative to the eruditeness of the insult. You pompous gasbag.....

Comment

• I'll never understand people who want forums to be echo chambers, where opposing fans are all driven out or silenced, and everyone speaks the same bland conventional wisdom. Insecurity, a hatred of those who think differently, I'm not sure what it is. I guess if it works for you, keep at it

Comment

• Hate? Try again......pity would be better....

Comment

• There are numerous posters here I've met on the road, Paul. I will let them comment on whether I've "demeaned" them. There are numerous others that post elsewhere. I'm happy to point you in their direction, too. If you care, which obviously you don't.

Comment

• "I'll never understand people who want forums to be echo chambers, where opposing fans are all driven out or silenced, and everyone speaks the same bland conventional wisdom. Insecurity, a hatred of those who think differently, I'm not sure what it is. I guess if it works for you, keep at it"

You just don't get it moron. If you had anything of value to add, then possibly you're presence would be welcome. But you are incapable of posting anything but mindless drivel. As I've posted before, you're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                            "I'll never understand people who want forums to be echo chambers, where opposing fans are all driven out or silenced, and everyone speaks the same bland conventional wisdom. Insecurity, a hatred of those who think differently, I'm not sure what it is. I guess if it works for you, keep at it"

You just don't get it moron. If you had anything of value to add, then possibly you're presence would be welcome. But you are incapable of posting anything but mindless drivel. As I've posted before, you're an idiot.
                            Come now, Stan. We've had plenty of good dialogues.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              And I still have to wonder how much "fire" is still in the belly of Urban Meyer.
                              From what the SI article said, too much "fire" in his his belly was part of the reason he quit Florida to begin with.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X