Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hire him Mr. Spano .......For God's sake, hire him!!!!

Actually, I know that Mrs. Harbaugh was not happy when Jim took the Michigan job leaving San Fran and left coast in the process. At least that was the talk. While I've heard family matters were influencing Harbaugh's love of Ann Arbor and wanting to recreate his growing up there with his brood, there's equal rumors that Mr's Harbaugh, again seemingly hard to please, isn't in-love with Jim's current job and how he is carrying out his fatherly responsibilities in it. Nothing substantive on that front though.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• STC!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Warde and Jim need to figure it out ASAP. Getting annoying... it only hurts the program more the longer this is dragged out.

We don’t have much information about the situation. It SEEMS to me that Jim isn’t all in on this program. Wishy-washy about coming back. If that’s the case, might as well let go of him now. It’s a waste of everyone’s time if the HC isn’t all in.
        Yeah, perhaps Warde is low balling Jim on a contract. At the same time, the results don’t validate being paid as a top 3 college HC.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• IMO, this is steaming toward the worst case scenario -- HARBAUGH!!!! back in 2021 cut off at the knees.

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STC

Comment

• ABC
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is there a deadline for Harbaugh to sign an extension? FFS

Comment

• Yes. It's whenever he feels like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      Is there a deadline for Harbaugh to sign an extension? FFS
                      It's whatever the latest and reasonable and intelligent date is, plus six weeks.

Comment

• That's part of the crapfest that is going on at Schembechler Hall right now. Harbaugh is dawdling around worse than he does on game days, making this "decision".

He needs to be given an ultimatum. Sign this week, or your fired. I worked for several bosses who had no problem hitting me with ultimatum's like that.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...YER FIRED!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For what it's worth Yoder said Jim Harbaug been back three days without his family and Jay harbaugh has been offered Arizona's running back coach, Laughing

Comment

• Looks like HARBAUGH!!!! will get his extension and that should resolve the Will Johnson issue. On the one hand, yes! On the other hand, dammit.

Comment

• Donovan Edward's team, West Bloomfield, is playing a semi-final game today at Belleville. Edwards' team leads at halftime, 7-0. Edwards has had two touchdown runs, one of 84 yards that was called back to a good holding call, and the other was a keeper from the pistol formation for 46 yards, which counted. He's a doggone good running back. When he gets a step, at least at this level, he's gone. And the team he's playing against (Belleville) is probably the best team in the state at any level. They smashed Cass Tech last week, and Tech is usually the team you have to beat to get to Ford Field.

Just about every starter for both teams has some sort of commitment or offer to play college ball. Its a good game.

Also seen at the game, the officials are NOT handling the ball at all. They put a bean bag down, or show the center where to spot the ball. They don't touch the ball at any time. Strange things Covid has brought our way. Not the least of which playing HS football in January happens to be. This should be the heart of HS basketball season.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X