Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you've 5-star talent, those guys want to be in the NFL after their junior season, Buckeyes lose far more dudes to the NFL after 3-years which leaves the Buckeyes (along with Bama, Georgia) perennially young. Offsets a decent bit of the talent disadvantage when M is more experienced. M being better coached makes up for the rest, thank god Harbaugh fired Don Brown.

Comment

• OSU is always going to win its own state, and I'd expect nothing less. They were winning Ohio even during the Cooper years. But he lost some key players to Michigan, and with that combined with his record in the series, it got him the boot. Tressel came in and pretty much locked down Ohio for them. That, as much as anything turned things around in the rivalry. Michigan cooperated by hiring a couple idiots as coaches, and that made the void even larger.

I'd just like to see Michigan get back to the point where they can get 4-5 good players per season out of Ohio. That's what Bo and Mo used to do, and its what Carr did until Tressel came along.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well now you have HARBAUGH!!!!!!! 2.0
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't think its fully confirmed yet, but I'm just glad to see signs that the guy we thought we were getting is starting to show up.

He doesn't have to displace Nick or any other name coach to be a success. Just keep Michigan primed and ready to compete at the highest levels.

Comment

• Move over Lombardi, Bud, Saban, Switzer, Bo & Woody...there's a new sheriff in town...and his name is HARBAUGH!!!!!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The 2023 class is pretty bad for Michigan. We need a huge bounceback in 2024. Gotta be a Top 7 class that shows the fruits of two wins over OSU and (likely ) back-to-back playoff appearances.

Comment

• The portal ...... M has a huge problem with this because UofM admissions reeks of arrogance.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• M can only get graduate transfers, with just a few exceptions. Basketball should have Terrence Shannon and be contending for the B1G, instead they look like a .500 team that will struggle to make the tourney.

Comment

• This year, the portal worked out great for us. My biggest concern is the lack of stars in the 2023 recruiting class. The class should be way better.

Comment

• To nobody's surprise, Cade enters the transfer portal. Good luck to him!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        To nobody's surprise, Cade enters the transfer portal. Good luck to him!​
                        Here's Cody's original post from this afternoon and belwo that I provided a link to the breaking news Freep article. The article is a good one and worth a read just to see the supportive Twitter posts from M players that loved him.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I sure hope the poor treatment of McNamara by HARBAUGH!!!!!!! gets around the recruiting world...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• McNamara won't be bad mouthing Michigan or Harbaugh.

Watch and see.

That's not his way.

Comment

• Yes he will.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No he won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X