• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coachin' 'em up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      He is very clairvoyant. Yes.
      Did you say you are a Clairol girl?

Clairol-Nice-n-Easy-Permanent-Hair-Dye-Color-Cream-10-Extra-Light-Blonde_e4e2de19-1063-459f-8ef2-a181fbe69463.e317ac10f1c0b70599b223876e0f5e94.jpeg?odnHeight=2000&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF.jpg
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU

or shaddup

or stifle

...or hell...all of the above...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah---Wiz favors the rough and hard women of Nebraska.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• After two pretty bad recruiting classes, it looks like we're finally landing some dudes again. 2025 needs to be a monster outfit. Huge needs almost everywhere.

Comment

• Two top 100's today. Need to keep that going.

Comment

• Great news.

Comment

• Rich get richer
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, not if you're considering the '24 class. IIRC, it failed to even make the top 25.

That will be felt in the '24 - 25 season, unless Moore can spin some magic from the portal.

The '25 class is looking good ATM. Lots of things can happen between now and signing day.

Comment

• Who needs HARBAUGH!!!!!!! when you have SHERRONE!!!!!!!!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He hasn't coached a game as "THE" Head Coach yet, so the jury is going to be out for a bit.

But so far, I think he's represented himself well, and the transition has been about as smooth as one could hope for. I wish Harbaugh wouldn't have taken as many assistants with him as he did, but it is what it is. Moore seems to have filled those spots with pretty decent talent.

I think Moore is going to cut his own path as a HC. I don't see him as the next Harbaugh, Bo or anyone. I think he'll be his own man.

Comment

• 16-0
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think of all the Big Ten teams, Ohio State has the best shot at that. Oregon would be the second choice.

It probably won't matter, because I'm told that JawJa is "hungry" and 'has a lot to prove" this season. They may do just that.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X