Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that has to be good news. Any update on how his visit went in the cess pool?
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Dunn WILL visit. UFM asked him to reaffirm his commitment, but he wants to visit M. When I get time, I'll get you the wrap-up from the OSU guy who has a really great relationship with him and who has been saying 50/50 all along.

By all accounts, a tremendous weekend for OSU. Dodson and Pittman are in the bag. Schutt is in. Diamond is looking extremely good.

And next weekend may even be better.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wish I could figure out why we sent Schutt on his way.

I'll believe Dunn is ours when he enrolls. There won't be a LOI if he enrolls early.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He's not enrolling early from the report I read tonight.

Comment

• Funny that Dunn announces his OV to M right after visiting o-lie-o.

Comment

• AFAIK, we sent Schutt on his way because we had enough DT's...
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Dunn was asked if he's still visiting M, and he said yes. Pretty straightforward.

Meyer and Fickell do an in home on tuesday.

Comment

• Hoke still has an in home as well with OV next weekend. It will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    It's not whining. It's telling the NCAA we aren't as stupid as you obviously presume we are. The Poster Child for Compliance is the favored son of Mark Emmert and the NCAA.
                    I don't think anyone's stupid. I just think that if anyone should be the voice of the program on such matters it should be Hoke, who knows how to do this stuff right. He doesn't need help and he doesn't need the spotlight turned away from him. He handled it better than Brandon, and perhaps Sean has the right idea about the latter's motives; I dunno.

Comment

• Read elsewhere that M will have an in-home visit with Reeves on Friday.
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Wright didn't have a great weekend in colorado, looks good for M as well.

Apparently Sam Webb posted that urbie pushed Dunn to reconfirm his commit this weekend but he wouldn't.

Comment

• Dunn & Wright alone would make this a terrific class...

Not as good news on the OL front, Garnett and Diamond are likely elsewhere.

Comment

• according to talent Diamond to the bucks.... not happy about that one.

Comment

• what's the latest on Banner. If the pope steals a diamond as is reported, we need the banner.

Comment

• Banner unlikely, would be a surprise if M was in his top 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X