Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or in the case of M and ohio at least; don't see psu in the equation for several years to come.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Question for WM: what do you make of the offer to class of 2013 OL Logan Tuley-Tillman? He is from Peoria-Manual, which is a basketball powerhouse, but not a football powerhouse. His offer list includes Mizzou, Illinois and Indiana. Other than that, I don't know anything about him. Any insight is appreciated.

Comment

• Pharaoh Brown was visited by Greg Mattison.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Interesting to hear what Brown has to say after this visit, he could be back in play. I like his talent more as a TE than at DE... Interesting news not too long ago that Mattison has pegged Mario Ojemudia as a SAM rather than a WDE, not a major surprise since his 'size' is an issue though it does leave WDE needing to be addressed in '13; hoping...

I don't know much more than the names of the recruits from '13 unless they are elite recruits or in M or Ohio... Offer lists this early aren't very important, offers come in rapidly after NSD in February...

Logan Tuley-Tillman is one of the better OL recruits in the midwest in '13 (probably a solid 4-star); Illinois is strong at OL. Pocic OT & Bosch OG are both strong 4-stars, Bosch took two visits to Ann Arbor this past fall; he's certainly shown strong interest and M has a decent shot... Pocic is a potential 5-star OT, his visits last fall were to Wisky, MSU and M; he's going to be a national prospect with offers from everywhere so competition will be tough but its nice to see him visiting the state of M twice, even if one of them was to Sparty... Tuley-Tillman sounds like he's a likely Wolverine after reading Ace's interview at mgoblog. M has a very early lead...

State of Pennsylvania is pretty solid in talent in '13 and some of that is OL talent, with the mess at PSU it might help those OL leave the state... In Ohio, Evan Lisle OL is a name to watch, he won't get an offer early (slightly undersized which should scare off Ohio) but he's quite interest in M despite not having an offer.
          Last edited by WM Wolverine; December 15, 2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• David Perkins has an OV with Sparty tomorrow.

Playing in the U.S. vs. The World All-Star game in 2012. ...Earned AP First Team All-State Honors in 2011. ...Earned AP All-State Honorable Mention Honors in...
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• If M wants him, they better give him an actual offer.

Comment

• I think he gets one as early as tomorrow.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tuley-Tillman was offered by OSU, too.

Evan Lisle is a player. I think he'll get an OSU offer.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think we may be seeing a few other names being added in to the "offered" list since Dunn is off the boards now. It will be tough to shake anyone loose that's already committed, or anyone that we haven't "given a lot of love to" over the past few months, but you never know. Joe Tiller can vouch for that.

Comment

• ..... all this talk about what an aggressive recruiter furbin is.

Screw that.

Hokemattison are not going to get out recruited by that little f...'er.

Count on it.

On another note: Dunn reportedly twittered that turbin had (lied) told him that osu was not in line for anymore NCAA sanctions. (1) this is probably true but how the hell does furbin know this. Never mind..... I already know. (2) I can't believe Dunn believes anything anyone inside the FB program at osu tells them. Kids will never learn
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, the answer is one of two things.

A. Meyer is telling the truth because Meyer has used OlieO's friendly back-door connections within the NCAA to find out that the upcoming "sanctions" will be no big deal. ... or ....

B. Meyer has no clue as to what the NCAA is thinking, and told the kid what he wanted to hear, to keep him away from Michigan.

We'll all know soon.

Comment

• Not sure how many OL you guys are taking but with not a lot of in-state OL, Lisle could get an offer from you guys. Didn't think he would from the old staff, they preferred guys at least 285+.

Comment

• Seeing as how urban flat out lied to Dunn about never having a big back, I wouldn't put anything past him.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well, that was good for a chuckle.

In case anyone hasn't followed along, (a) the NCAA was pretty much fine with the punishment for the tattoos and Tressel; (b) for the additional DeGeronimo stuff, Ohio State worked hand-in-hand with NCAA investigators to produce the report and recommendation. In that regard, of course OSU knew WTF was going on with the NCAA.

It is, of course, possible the COI will igorne the recommendations of the investigators. And maybe Ohio State will be wrong.

Of course, we all know recruiters from every school interested in OSU kids talked up the possibility of crushing sanctions over the summer and into the fall. I doubt there's much outrage over those folks being wrong.

Carry on. Good stuff.

Comment

• Not sure how many OL you guys are taking but with not a lot of in-state OL, Lisle could get an offer from you guys. Didn't think he would from the old staff, they preferred guys at least 285+.
                                OL depth is still an issue. Right now UFM is targeting the OoS OTs, but I think Lovell Peterson and Lisle will both get offers. I'm fairly certain Peterson will. Lisle should.

Comment

Working...
                                X