• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thougth Wright was a DB?

Comment

• I thought he was a WR.

He must be one or the other.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        re: Yuri Wright; supposedly 'amazed' by visit to ND. He was pretty impressed at his first visit to AA too but not quite amazed. M will get another chance with Yuri Wright when he visits Jan 13th; a huge visit weekend for M with a majority of the top recruits left on the board recruiting taking an official that weekend.
        We NEED Yuri, Miller of OSU will soon be a serious pain in the ass.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Need 1 of Yuri or Armani Reeves; Yuri imo is/was slightly overrated.

Comment

• If start were everything, Will Campbell would be an All-American and Mike Hart would have been a part-time backup.

Comment

• Just one of thousands of examples why its the size of the fight in the dog ...

Comment

• Mike Hart was a solid 4-star downgraded because of his size and competition. He set countless HS records and had a very impressive highlight reel. I didn't expect him to be so good, so fast but he was severely underrated by the recruiting services.

Comment

• Senior clips of Chesson, he's got a good QB that makes tough throws:

I posted this in the Josh Garnett thread below, but figured this probably deserved its own. Here's Jehu Chesson's senior highlight reel (it uses the same crappy DJ Khaled song as his junior tape, so check your speakers): Quick take: I still have no idea why he isn't a four-star. He isn't too precise on his routes, but other than that, he looks really good, though I realize these are just highlights. His straight-line speed and jump-ball skills are no joke. H/T to MGoUser Philbert, who made me aware of this video's newfound existence.

-

Recruiting board:

*RB: David Perkins...
                  *OL: Joshua Garnett, Alex Kozan, Jordan Diamond...
                  *TE: Sam Grant...
                  *CB: Yuri Wright & Armani Reeves...

24 commits, just 4 scholarships left... New names could pop-up if too many of these guys go elsewhere.

Comment

• Why would M want Kozan?
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think M just wants another OL. If Kozan were to decide before the others, he'd probably be the last one.

Comment

• I think he's SEC bound. I also think that's zero loss for M, unless M is really short on OGs.

Comment

• Wright, Reeves , any OL candidate & I'd take the TE. There will be a fresh crop of RB's nationally no sense selecting a bruised apple at this point.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hoke wants/needs one more OL. Of the three that WM listed, Kozan is probably #3 in the pecking order. If he were to unexpectedly drop to Michigan, Hoke would be glad to take him, but that would put him in a bit of a desirable bind with Garnett, should Garnett also want to come to Michigan. He'd have to give up some other position to take Garnett, because I can't see Hoke telling Garnett that he has no room for him.

Comment

• Meh. I wouldn't settle at this point, but I'll defer to Hoke. Garnett and Diamond are worth the pursuit. Kozan? Not so much. And I know! Heh. 5 weeks ago, Kozan was the *big* recruit OSU still had a chance to land.

Comment

• Also, Bill Greene, from Scout, likes DeVeon Smith better coming out of HS than Dan Herron. He thinks they're the same type of back -- really hard runners; good in traffic; always going forward. But, he likes Smith a bit more (which, tbh, isn't a surprise as Herron wasn't much more than a meh 3*).

Comment

Working...
                                X