Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do realize Hayes was a ND commit before he decommitted and ended up at M, right? I've been following a lot of these recruits before they were juniors in high school.

Comment

• HEY, I meant it as a joke. There's no question you understand recruiting better than anyone else on this board.

Comment

• Stan, you're such an asshole no one knows when you're actually trying to be funny!!

Comment

• Damn Straight!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            Damn Straight!
            Even if you're not!

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              You do realize Hayes was a ND commit before he decommitted and ended up at M, right? I've been following a lot of these recruits before they were juniors in high school.
              Good thing you are following a sport played by males and not females in that case.

Comment

• Depends on who you ask

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Depends on who you ask
                  just don't ask that question in Happy Valley!

Comment

• whose going to replace Molk at center next year?
                    Please don't tell me it's Khoury.

Comment

• OL should be: Taylor Lewan, Ricky Barnum, Rocko Khoury, Patrick Omameh & Michael Schofield... 3 seniors (5th years) and 2 juniors (4th years)...

Barnum practiced a bit at center, good chance he moves to center if someone can take over his left guard spot. Chris Bryant, Kyle Kalis are possibilities. After them you don't have much which is the reason for the likely 6 member OL class, followed up by probably at least 4 more.

Comment

• That's a pretty solid OL.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Elliott Mealer & Jack Miller are other possibilities as reserves... It would be nice to see a walk-on (Glasgow?) crack the 2-deep so their isn't need to not redshirt the true freshman.

Comment

• There is no way Kalis is getting red-shirted. Frankly, Magnusson, too.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Erik will need to bulk up somewhat. I think he's a redshirt.

Comment

• It would not shock me to see Kalis end up at center. Especially if we get Garnett.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X