Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already bookmarked that video...plan to pull it out the next time my wife tells me that my support for ND exceeds perverse fanatacism...

That woman is a freak to pull that on her kid...

Comment

• Looks like a little 33 year old MILF to me.

Comment

• Nice, here all this time I thought you were gay.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Very early recruiting board thrown-up for '13, class of '13 really starts after the '12 class signs. Needs are realized then and a ton of offers go out shortly thereafter. First page of this discussion.

Comment

• Bill O'Brien took over for Ralph Friedgen as offensive coordinator at Georgia Tech in 2001 after Friedgen got the head coaching job at Maryland. By the end of the 2002 season, a lot of Georgia Tech fans were ready to run O'Brien out of town. He also served as offensive coordinator at Duke in 2005 and 2006. His offenses were anemic, and Duke won one game in those two season. There is nothing in O'Brien's collegiate resume to suggest he ought to be the next head coach at Penn State. His entire case for this job rests on his work in New England, and it could be argued that any poster on this board could have had some success calling plays for New England during the time O'Brien held that job. I'm not sure why O'Brien was even on Penn State's list, but I've seen what I thought were misguided hires work out before. I never thought I'd see Pittsburgh make what I thought was a better long-term head coaching hire than Penn State.

Comment

• Just an observation. Tom Brady can make a lot of OC's look good.

.... just sayin' ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This may turn out to be a perfect example where it's best to be the guy after the guy after Paterno.

O'Brien takes his lumps for a year or two, the Sandusky stuff gets resolved and put to bed so to speak, then somebody else comes into town to be the hero.

Comment

• .......some observers think that's the plan.

No quality coach is going to HV until the radiation threat is neutralized. PSU is in bunker mode.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Judging the reaction of Landon Collins' mom, I'd say LSU must have offered more money. :-)
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      Judging the reaction of Landon Collins' mom, I'd say LSU must have offered more money. :-)
                      I kinda thought that myself, she looked pretty pissed, like her dreams of immediate fame and fortune had suddenly taken a detour

Comment

• Ya.all think someone connected to LSU paid him?

Nahhhh.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• O'Brien has retained Larry Johnson, which will help a lot with recruiting.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan's participants at the US Army Bowl yesterday.

From left, Ondre Pipkins, Royce Jenkins-Stone, James Ross, Kyle Kalis and Erik Magnuson.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; January 8, 2012, 10:57 AM.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Have we ever had five recruits in the game?

Comment

• How did they do in the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X