Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For your Ohio State breakdown, Scout please. :-)
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Definitely Scout from my perspective.

Thanks for your work. Much appreciated.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• FWIW, initial Rivals 100 for 2013: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ings/rank-3053

It will get re-shuffled numerous times from now to January, but it's a starting point.

In that regard, quick question re Shane Morris -- what level of competition does he play against?

Comment

• The best or 2nd best conference in the state. If I remember right, they played a good team or two out of state.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            The map is interesting

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Interesting list. We've got Morris in the mix, and it's my understanding that we are going pretty hard after some other guys in the top 31, including LaQuon Treadwewll.

Anyone know where Breneman, Levenberry, and Isaac are rumored to be leaning right now?

Comment

• Isaac is supposedly between ND and M, though UFM is recruiting him hard, too.

Comment

• I like Scouts 'scouting report' (strengths/weaknesses) feature but most everything else, rivals & 247sports does better imo. 247sports is the best at updating their profiles regularly...

M's offers are all over the map right now; heavy in the midwest; Michigan, Pennsylvania, Illinois and especially Ohio. Lots of offers as expected in Texas, California, not too heavy in Florida yet and a good share in ACC country.

Comment

• Not sure what position he's being recruited for but Jake Butt (Ohio) sounds like a future Wolverine. Likely a TE or DE; likely 4-star.

Comment

• Breneman, Levenberry look like recruits who will have M in their top 4-5 and should get visits from both in the spring, summer before they decide... Isaac hinted that some new offers are getting his attention (SEC, USC, etc) so his recruitment might not just be ND vs M.

Comment

• I just noticed that Jake Butt is in the top 100 too, and supposedly we look good with him.

Comment

• and let the jokes fly about his name ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• How close do you think Logan Tulley-Tillman is to that top 100? I'm hearing he's a heavy Michigan lean.

Comment

• This isn't a comment on Butt, who very well may belong in the top 100, but it's a very odd rating of Ohio players. Amongst Ohio analysts, Marshall is widely regarded as #1 and Burrows #2. Thomas is widely regarded as #3 and I haven't seen anyone that has McCray at #3. So, I know it's an initial list, but their take on Ohio, while generally decent, is a bit puzzling at the details level.

Comment

• This is the very first set of rankings, the analysts will look at each others work and notice who they overlooked and overhyped soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X