Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And when it comes down to Hoke vs Dumbtonio, Hoke wins the likability category by a landslide. And kids are already seeing that in just one short year. Five years from now, Dumbtonio will be competing with Grand Valley for recruits out of Michigan, because he won't be getting any that Hoke wants.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Big weekend in Michigan football recruiting. Four (4) commits today alone.

Kyle Bosch - 6'5" 285 OL from Illinois
      Jourdan Lewis - DB from Detroit Cass Tech
      David Dawson - 6'5" 305 OL from Detroit Cass Tech
      Wyatt Shallman - FB/DE from Detroit Catholic Central.

All are considered to be 4-star athletes by Rivals in its early rankings. Hoke now has seven (7) verbal commitments to the 2013 class, with QB Shane Morris, Khalid Hill, and Dymonte Thomas.

Comment

• Aaaaaaand Chris Fox.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Add one more-- Colorado OL Chris Fox has joined the Maize and Blue, according to Sam Webb. Fox is Rivals' #46 overall player in the 2013 class. Michigan might be done at OT a year before signing day.

Comment

• Aaaaaaand Chris Fox.
            are you F'N SERIOUS?!?!?!!! WOW!!! Three - 4* OL's, plus a 4* DE/FB and a 4* CB all in one day!!!!

Comment

• You snooze, you lose, Kozan.

Comment

• Looked to me like Wormley sitting with Hoke at the bball game tonight.

Comment

• At least one young man in Colorado can pull the trigger.

Comment

• Good call, Geezer. Kozan had his chance, and now, it may be gone.

Comment

• Aaaaaand Taco Charlton. What a day. 6 guys in the top 250.

Comment

• Post on Scout reporting Taco Charlton to the Maize and Blue!!!!

Comment

• You beat me to it. Go Blue.

Comment

• This is unreal. I don't recall a day where we've had 6 people commit in one day.

Comment

• Jesus. 24 stars or so in total. Not that stars matter for anything.

Comment

• 6 guys. All in the top 250 and 2 of the top 60.

Comment

Working...
                                X