Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, the insider scoop is his family member say he is 'Nole ... will see if insiders are right.

Comment

• FSU it is.

Comment

• Blah. Always the bridesmaid.

I am really starting to dislike "announcements".
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Blame Brandon.

Comment

• I don't blame anyone.

The kid liked FSU better.

We're still in on some very good talent to fill out this class.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't blame anyone either.

As good as it would have been for the collective talent of the class, he was not at a position of need. Would have been a very good get, but not at all a killer loss. Now at least we can use the schollie at more of a position of need.

Comment

• Yeppers.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LB is one position I'm okay with missing out on a blue chipper.

Comment

• Lets get some WR and RB in here!
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Blue chip RB, WR and some DL talent... 6 of the last 7 spots will likely go to those 3 positions.

Comment

• Added some names to the board at DL, mostly plan B guys in case the Plan A guys (Poggi, Vanderdoes, Lacouture) go elsewhere...

Lot of new WR's could end up on the recruiting board if M starts missing on its top targets left like Treadwell & Massington.

Comment

• Thanks for updating your board once again, WM---while I'm disappointed not to see us get Levenberry, I agree with most that he would have been a luxury signing rather than one based purely on need, one that would in effect take a scholarship that might be better used elsewhere. All-in-all, we're both deep and talented at LB, not only now, but over the coming few years (not to mention that there are some good ones out there on our radar already for the '14 class of recruits). For the most part, I agree with you on how the remaining scholarships should be allotted to address Michigan's needs for talent and depth.

Looking over your chart, the one area I still worry about is our defensive secondary. Su'a Cravens, while he would be a helluva get, is also very unlikely. Somewhat more likely (and one I don't see on your chart) is Fuller. I know he has brothers who have gone to VaTech, but last I read elsewhere indicates there's still a chance of him bucking that family trend in favor of Michigan. Your thoughts? Any others out there still available that Michigan continues to pursue for the '13 class?

Maybe it because we've had a lot of problems for so many years in the Michigan secondary, but my feeling is that you can never have too much depth there...

Comment

• Everyone else is a very distant 2nd for Fuller to VT. He might re-join my recruiting board if he starts showing more interest in schools other than VT. Anyway, he sounds like someone who is going to take his officials and decide in January...

M might add another DB in this class but I don't expect any new names till Cravens announces and there isn't much reason to be optimistic about him yet... He 'might' visit in May, he announces early in June, likely for USC...

M isn't recruiting any other DB's too hard, they are content with the three they have and the three they have are terrific athletes...

re: secondary depth - The '11 (4 left) and '12 (4 signees) classes were large in numbers. Numbers dictate only 3 for this season and they won't reach for #4 since they have numbers and they like who they have in this class already.

Comment

• secondary is one of the deepest positions on this football team right now.

Comment

• There is, indeed, a lot of depth there. Maybe lacking a bit in elite athletes other than Thomas.

Comment

Working...
                                X