Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, that is where the 9-0 comes from JB. M is 9-0 for guys with offers from both.

Comment

• M losing some OL off its recruiting board, they are going to need a good batting average with the guys left on their board. But its still early for OL recruiting and its a position new names pop up after watching kids in summer camps.

Comment

• An article in the Free Press today says that the Spartans are hitting Texas hard. I assume they've officially turned their back on the state of Michigan. Apparently, Dantonio doesn't respect local players or coaches.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          An article in the Free Press today says that the Spartans are hitting Texas hard. I assume they've officially turned their back on the state of Michigan. Apparently, Dantonio doesn't respect local players or coaches.
          Maybe he hired Rodriguez as his recruiting coordinator?!

Comment

• Scout.com is speculating that Michigan may have just gotten commit #13. It's behind a paywall though. Any good speculation?

Comment

• TomVH at mgoblog confirms, says that the news will be public pretty soon.

Comment

• Reeves or Morgan

Rumor seems to say it is either 4* CB Armani Reeves (MA) or 4* CB Wayne Morgan (NY).

Comment

• Rumors are that its a 'defensive' player and not from the midwest. Those two aspects pretty much rule out everyone else unless its a surprise recruit. Though lower ranked by rivals, Reeves is my preference of those two.

Comment

• Supposedly its not Reeves. That leaves Morgan or surprise, also the rumor is that it IS a defensive back.

Comment

• Based on TomVHs hints, it looks like Morgan.

Comment

• Nice pickup if true, not sure how many DB's they sign but seeing as only Josh Furman redshirted from the '10 class, I think they need a decent sized (at least 3, probably 4) DB class.

Comment

• well if it is Morgan, the kid has an impressive offer list: 'Bama, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Miam, Domers, Neb, USC among others ... not too shabby.

Comment

• I wonder how hard those other schools recruited him. Rutgers and Michigan is a strange top 2 to have.

Comment

• All signs point to Morgan. And Reeves isn't far behind. I think our chances with both are excellent.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hopefully they aren't mutually exclusive, I'd like both but numbers are tight in the defensive backfield with huge classes at DB two years in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X