Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw that earlier, that's pretty huge news if it comes to pass.

Comment

• Absolutely! Morris could redshirt (keep your fingers crossed that DG doesn't get hurt) and then have a year as a solid backup. I really think Devin deserves it after RichRod completely blew his redshirt year.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Devin deserves it, but I don't see how, after this year, we can afford to redshirt Morris. He's gotta be prepped to back up Gardner.

Comment

• Don't disagree, but the same people that say that will be the same ones who bitch about "wasting" a year of Morris for minimal snaps. I'm not ready to write off Bellomy as a backup just yet.

Comment

• It's probably worth it to take a chance and redshirt Morris to get that fifth year. Maybe if Gardner goes down for an extended period of time you burn his redshirt, but if he gets banged up for a few plays, let Bellomy play.

Comment

• Bellomy is going to get snaps in '13, just hope they are very rare.

Comment

• WM,

What was the reason DG had to wait to find out about his redshirt year?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I agree about not giving up on Bellomy. What we saw this year is totally unrealistic as to his upside potential. I notice he is a pretty big guy and when he tucked and ran the ball he did it with determination and power. The passing aspect is hard to judge considering he had no preparation for that Nebraska appearance.

Agree about the RB weakness. We aren't going anywhere until we can remedy that situation.

I think Hoke is adequate but he hasn't shown anything yet to tell us he can bring us back to the top level.

Comment

• With Bellomy I keep coming back to that one throw to the sideline he made. Even though on target, it took forever to get there. He's not got much of an arm.

Comment

• Is Ty Isaac back in play? Prefer him to Green. Also might influence Treadwell.

I certainly was not impressed with Kiffin's USC team and with his clock management. Shoot, Kiffin ran about 20 yards on a 3rd and goal to get a time out just in time to negate a touchdown pass. Then two QB sneeks.

Comment

• No, doubt it. Looking at Green or that NW commit whose name I can't type.

Comment

• Ty Isaac is NOT back in play but M's is going to try and get him back in play via in-house visit... He's solid with USC, barring coaching staff changes...

Derrick Green suppose to announce soon; soon could be this week or next month. Twitter stalkers believe M is a good favorite. I don't believe he's #1 OVR back material but he's a perfect fit for what Hoke wants at running back, guy who can break tackles, get to the edge and is a big play threat with his speed...

Gareon Conley went to see The Game but didn't do so as an OSU visitor, unless he visits Oregon he should stay in M's class...

Treadwell? M has a chance, some think it's a good one others think otherwise. There in his top 5...

John Reschke news (MSU commit) could come soon (next couple weeks) , rivals mods were expecting him to be apart of this class after the offer was given but have backed off that since...

re: Levenberry, not an option and it's the coaches decision. FWIW I'd tell every recruit that there is a chance I take a recruit at your position that I can't say no too, It's up to you to decide if you want to compete for playing time with them. Just my opinion but you don't pass on elite talent, maybe they felt Levenberry was a step below elite. Turned away Pocic and quite a few others in '12 too. You don't turn away elite talent unless you have a real good reason.

Comment

• I am surprised to hear that the mods were so positive on reschke.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• WM Wolverine, we disparately need 5* Running Back, especially when your head coach wanted to run the ball all year long then expresses bitter disappointment when he was unable to run the ball against Ohio even after an entire year of preparation.

Last, where do we stand on outgoing/incoming since it's your bailiwick?
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That Rawls fella just needs some time to develop. I'd give him 250 carries worth of time.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X