This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
    Dunn is apparently still affirming his commitment to the Bucks pending the COI ... he may jettison if a bowl ban should come down. What about other Buck recruits like Kalls? Seems like most of the others were born with scarlet in their veins.
    Here's Helmholdt's 2012 top ten in his order of the liklihood of commitment to M where the player holds both an M and osu offer:

Dunn, Pittman, Stanford, Washington, Wormley, Bogard, Diamond, Strobel, Kalis, Pipkins.
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; May 31, 2011, 01:08 PM.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Not sure why he's listed Dunn at #1. I get the impression that he's still OhNo's to lose.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The 6-2, 215-pound Dunn made a commitment to Ohio State in September, but the leak in the Buckeyes' hold on the four-star back became apparent when he took a visit to Michigan earlier this month. Dunn insists he is not immediately decommitting from Ohio State in the wake of Tressel's resignation, but it was obvious months ago that the allegations against the Buckeyes had him concerned. Michigan is the school in best shape to jump in and steal Dunn away from a Tressel-less Ohio State, but a trip to Penn State is also in the works.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That's funny. I was under the impression that Wormley is a "Dunn" deal.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Just read the Magnuson update on Rivals. Sounds like if he has a good visit on June 10th, that he will probably commit shortly thereafter. He's a 4 star OL 6 '6" 275.

Comment

• Demetrius Hart was still committed to Michigan until the day he wasn't, too.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dee Hart is probably regretting his turnabout right now. Even with the coaching change. I doubt he will see the field any time soon at Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Dee Hart is probably regretting his turnabout right now. Even with the coaching change. I doubt he will see the field any time soon at Alabama.
                  At least his team will win. Michigan under Rodriguez was headed for more disasterous losses.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I understand that if O-state honored the request, the '11 signees could go to a different school without sitting out....is there someone we should looking to grab from there?

Comment

• Jeff, that list Helmholdt put up wasn't in order of most likely to commit, but in order of the biggest bump from OSUs problems. Seems to be a difference.

Comment

• re: Allen Gant...

His lack of offers are the result of 1. Him playing primarily receiver on offense when at the next level he was a likely safety. 2. His only real interest was in two schools; Michigan and Ohio State...

Tweener? Not really, strong safety and weakside linebacker are very similar positions in terms of the type of athlete you want at each spots. Strongside linebacker (SAM) however you want a guy capable of holding his own as a 5th defensive lineman and fighting through blocks by fullbacks and pulling guards, you want a SAM that is ~240 lbs that can do all the above in addition to blitz the QB and cover the tight end.

Comment

• Pasadena, other schools would need an 'open' scholarship to accept '11 recruits.

Comment

• true dat.... but we have one open do we not?

Comment

• They aren't allowed to leave yet, that won't be able to till the NCAA rules on them.

Comment

• Just a reminder to check the 1st page frequently, most notably the recruiting board. I'm game to answer questions on anyone on the recruiting board or commit list.

Comment

Working...
                                X