Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reon Dawson DB to decide on Wednesday between Illini & M. Coin flip.

Comment

• 2014 kid?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• '13...

Comment

• The CB their trying to flip from Illinois. Don't know why it would be hard: Four years of losing v.s. four years of winning and getting to play in The Game.
          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 14, 2013, 04:13 PM.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Apparently Scout still has M as the '13 class ranked #1...OSU #3
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Michigan has its 25 commits, though. Ohio State only has 22. Scout totals up points from each team's top 25 recruits (Rivals only uses top 20). So, every recruit after 25 is only a marginal bump from the value of the new recruit less the value of the worst rated recruit.

Michigan is now in "marginal" bump up land. Ohio State is still in pure gain land. WoooOOoooOT!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• M is recruiting at a level to be elite, Rivals last two classes:

#1 Florida 26 1 15 10 3.65 2790
                #2 Notre Dame 22 3 13 6 3.86 2755
                #3 Ohio State 22 0 14 7 3.59 2684
                #4 Alabama 20 2 11 7 3.75 2637
                #5 Michigan 25 1 15 8 3.64 2592
                #6 LSU 25 0 17 8 3.68 2575
                #7 USC 14 6 8 0 4.43 2496

#1 Alabama 26 3 14 9 3.77 2621
                #2 Texas 28 2 15 10 3.64 2481
                #3 Florida 23 3 11 8 3.7 2421
                #4 Ohio State 25 2 14 9 3.72 2382
                #5 Stanford 22 3 10 9 3.73 2297
                #6 Florida State19 3 10 5 3.79 2263
                #7 Michigan 25 2 10 13 3.56 2132
                #8 USC 15 3 10 2 4.07 2040

-

M is a step behind Florida, Alabama, USC but up there with anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                  Apparently Scout still has M as the '13 class ranked #1...OSU #3
                  That's the one Sam Webb conveniently refers to. I say Alabama has the best class in the country every year. Judging by a look at the major sites, I'd say Michigan fits anywhere from 4-6.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    Henne was only successful because he got to throw to Braylong Edwards, Jason Avant, Mario Manningham, Steve Breaston, Greg Mathews & Adrian Arrington. j/k
                    exactly what I was thinking..
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd take him over what we've had since he left.

Comment

• We'll drop like we did last year, as other program's classes fill up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          I'd take him over what we've had since he left.
                          i'd take the qb from the Waterboy over what we've had the last several years.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I liked Henne. When he was healthy he could really sling it.

Comment

• The guy we just had threw for an entire 1.4 ypa more than Henne and also set the NCAA career mark for QB rushing yards.

Henne had a mediocre career, when you consider all of the factors involved, such as the insane level of receiver talent that he had available to throw to, the numerous losses in which he was an instrumental part, and all of the shitty defenses that he got to play against.

I have said this numerous times, but it bears repeating -- the terrible defenses of the RichRod era gave people a wildly distorted view about the success level of his offense, so much so that people romanticize the shitty offense days of the late Carr years, when Northwestern could come into the game with the nation's 100th ranked defense, and we would struggle to score points against them
                              Last edited by Hannibal; January 14, 2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• And his injuries.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X