Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless he's changed his mind, he's a Wolverine.

Comment

• Just reading the commentary about Green over recent months I don't see how anyone can state he's a Wolverine until and unless he actually signs on the dotted line. I've seen too many examples of misplaced optimism about high value potential recruits in recent years.

Comment

• Agreed ....... M's record on closing the deal for top targets, esp. the skill positions, is not that great.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• WM has stayed very optimistic. Looking forward to him sharing any insight after Green's announcement. Sam Webb still says Michigan has a good lead over others, but he does offer caveats from the past like Sean Parker and Jai Eugene.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He's leaned towards M the past six months, if he goes elsewhere he's changed his mind very recently. A few weeks ago M led, a week after that he said he knew where he was going...

Sam Webb, Farrell and Rivals are my main sources for Derrick Green.

Comment

• Rodney Harris WR ('14, Michigan) might've committed. Waiting for confirmation.

Comment

• WM:

Rivals has 33 Harris' listed for 2014 but I couldn't find Rodney Harris. Could you give more info on Rodney Harris?

Comment

• It was Rodney Davis and he clarified today that it was a miscommunication. He doesn't hold an offer.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Rodney Davis = Lennay Kekua?

Comment

• Oops, was thinking of Drake Harris who he is going to be teammates with when he transfers. Rodney Davis! Been busy all day to get online, yet to even get confirmation on this yet. Just read above he doesn't have an offer.

Comment

• I'm having a lot of trouble following this conversation

Comment

• Rodney Davis WR wanted to commit without an offer.

Comment

• That's a new one ..... how do you do that?

This recruiting stuff is getting more weird by the season.

I can see why Bo just hated it.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I committed to Jessica Biel last week.

Comment

• but ... did she commit to you?
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X