Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She hasn't contacted me yet. I'm sure she's just busy.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I wouldn't worry, she can't contact you as a it's a recruiting dead period.

Comment

• Does anyone know what time (EST) Derrick Green is supposed to announce on Saturday?

Thanks
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• 4pm

Comment

• Grazi
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• WM..

Can you give some insight into the latest "Poggi visiting Alabama" rumor? I did see that 24/7 had him down for an official visit on 1/18/2013.

Comment

• Don't have solid information on that. Heard he has a 'friend' at Alabama is why he's wanted to visit there. If I find out more (haven't been to rivals yet today), I'll pass it along.

Comment

• Any news on Green? WTF!
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Green decides tomorrow at 4, no?

Wasn't it between M and Bama in the first place for Poggi?

Comment

• Oh yeah, sorry.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Poggi IS visiting Bama.

Comment

• Sounds like his dad is using the "I'm going to Alabama and taking my kid so he can see his friend" excuse to get in an OV without violating Hoke's no visit rule.

Comment

• As long as he's here in the fall...

Comment

• Doubt it. Here's dad's Twitter account. Well, I assume it's his account...

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 26, 2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X