Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not an MSU commit in any real sense of the word. He will probably stay in-state (IMO -- > 50%). It's very early in his recruitment.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DaShawn Hand is coming in a couple of weeks.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Just 13 scholarships to offer for '14 at this time, 4 of them spoken for... Attrition should put that number close to 20 by signing day; 18-20. M already 'oversigned' by 2 so they already know they lost two scholarships for '13. Unless that attrition are both seniors, they free up a scholarship or two for '14...

M has a lot of freshman, redshirt freshman and sophomores, I don't see reason to expect a ton of attrition.

Comment

• So in the next month, the no. 1 overall, the no. 2 overall, and the no. 19 overall recruit are visiting? Not bad. (Coffee is for closers though Brady!)
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• M isn't quite back to 'elite' as far as attracting national recruits but they might get there soon. Going 10-3 instead of 8-5 last season might've helped.

Comment

• Man scary to see how much of a monster he's going to be. Even more scary if we don't end up getting him.

Comment

• Dad sounds really bright there. Bring him on board too.

Comment

• If he's still getting taller, maybe he can join the basketball team too? If he doesn't have any basketball skills....five hard fouls!

Comment

• Drake Harris has officially decommitted from MSU.

Comment

• Wasn't he in AA 3 straight weekends?

Waiting for Sam Webb or Brian Cook to confirm.
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; March 11, 2013, 03:37 PM.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Just got confirmation from Allen Trieu.

Comment

• Confirmation that he's decommited, or commited here? Does he have a visits schedule? Talent said this one is going to be a real battle between M, OSU and MSU.

Comment

• Everyone has expected it for awhile and yes, he's been in AA three straight weekends. He's Tommy Doles (OG/C) teammate. His recruitment is trending M's direction but he intends on seeing what else is out there and will take visits this spring, summer. M's probably the front runner till he takes those visits.

Comment

• Confirmation of decommit. He's been in AA the past 3 weekends, but I don't think he's made an official. He just got an offer from Oregon, and he has an unofficial scheduled later this month at Florida. Probably a long way to go in his recruitment.

Comment

• Tx

Comment

Working...
                                X