X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plagiarizer

Comment

• Any commits today? Chantel Jennings just posted a tweet about Michigan having 6 commits in the ESPN top 150 but you have to be a subscriber to get the details.

Comment

• Ian Blunting TE committed, 4-star from Illinois. Visited this weekend, M was thought to just be a contender but Hoke and the facilities impressed him enough to pull the trigger. 6'7", 215 lb's, probably will need a redshirt before he should see the field. Plays WR in high school.
        Last edited by WM Wolverine; April 23, 2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Maurice Ways WR will likely drop soon, if so I hope they leave the last WR spot for Artavis Scott who'd be a top 50 overall if he were 6'.

Comment

• Paul Jokisch??
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Bunting chose us over offers from Ohio and the Domers (also had offers from Trojans, OU, Oregon and many others). Note, however Urbie's offer was not committable.

Comment

• Conflicting info so I'm not sure if M will take another TE in this class, they might be closed at that spot. Leaves a spot at another position like RB, DL in a class where scholarships are really tight.

Comment

• Bunting is a tall guy, he could easily add 30 lbs and remain at TE, or we've seen TE's actually become T's before. With his height, he could become a tackle.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Possible, but he'd need about 100lbs.

Comment

• He's WR sized now, he'll need to bulk up just to play tight end.

Comment

• There's a huge discrepancy between the kid's offer list and his recruiting rankings (3* on both Scout and Rivals). His offer list is Top 100 material. Sounds like another great pickup.

And unlike Funchess, we can afford to redshirt him. The kid has a couple of years to pack on some muscle.

Comment

• Offers from USC, ND, Wisconsin, Florida, Texas A&M, Nebraska, Oregon & Ohio St. ( I guess Urbie didn't REALLY want him). He's the No. 11 tight end in the 2014 class, according to the 24/7Sports Composite Rankings as a 4-Star.

Also under Meyer's watch:

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 24, 2013, 07:35 AM.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Paul Jokisch??
                            Rob Gronkowski?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2gNNNC-IQ"]Ian Bunting (Class of 2014) Junior Year Football Highlights from Games 1-4 - YouTube[/ame]
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Offers from USC, ND, Wisconsin, Florida, Texas A&M, Nebraska, Oregon & Ohio St. ( I guess Urbie didn't REALLY want him). He's the No. 11 tight end in the 2014 class, according to the 24/7Sports Composite Rankings as a 4-Star.
                              The mighty Urban never LOSES a recruit to Michigan. He ALLOWS recruits to go to Michigan when he has no interest at all, or when they "aren't good enough" for him. Please keep that in mind.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I really like this pickup. He didn't play much as a junior, so he's probably underrated. Will Borges be creative enough to put Bunting, Butt, and Funchess on the field at the same time? Bill O'Brien did it last year versus Iowa. Hawkeyes couldn't do anything to stop it.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X