Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been told that it is a sign that we might feel really good about our chances with Washington and Stanford. But there's nothing to outwardly indicate that they are leaning towards Michigan.

Comment

• What's the saying about a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Guess I would agree that if we are turning a kid away, particularly a 4*, on the hopes that we might land someone else then I don't think that is a wise idea. Along those lines, does Jim Harbaugh come to mind?

Comment

• Pittman = boarderline acadamics according to comments at Rivals about this. Thinking is that this is what cooled M on him. No question he is a talented player.

Some are thinking he will be a pre-school enrollee come fall and will not meet admissions standards for MSU.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Considering how many kids we have wanting into this class, we really can't afford to take borderline kids that may wash out academically. We need to stuff this class full of long-term contributors while the going is good.

Comment

• Ohio State commitment and No. 18 player nationally Kyle Kalis is visiting this weekend with his dad. He is a 4 star offensive tackle from Lakewood St. Edward in Ohio.

Not saying he's going to flip, but at least he's coming to visit. If he wasn't interested, he wouldn't be coming. Especially since its an unofficial visit.

If we don't get him, we're in on several other very good OL's in this class, and this could get very exciting soon.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• St. Ed's won the state title last fall

Comment

• Maybe we can get Stanford and Washington to come in same weekend ...

Comment

• Michigan is apparently back in it with Danny O'Brien. Tom VH on mgoblog is giving some of his extremely cryptic hints again.
                  Last edited by Hannibal; June 21, 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Maybe he has re-thought this:

"I love everything about Tennessee," O'Brien said. "The playing time they have to offer is outstanding. I think they are also on the rise in the SEC and in the nation. If I went to another top school I would probably have to sit for a year. Also, the atmosphere of an SEC team is awesome. I have been to the Big House and everything, and it's great, but it didn't compare to the atmosphere of an SEC game."
                    Last edited by whodean; June 21, 2011, 10:47 AM.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisT View Post
                      No idea on his skills or character but Pogue Mahone works for me as a football name. Means kiss my arse in Ireland.

Pogue Mahone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Pogue mahone to you too, Dennis! But welcome to the Michigan Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        Another Duffy Daugherty Forum recruiting forum thread is locked!!! Don't want us in there crowing over Strobel. :-D
                        Rocky---how 'bout a link to that Duff forum? After years of seeing their inferiority complex shine thru on the worldcrossing sparty forum, I miss being able to see their reactions to Michigan having success!

Any of our regulars know where those last few spartan fans from the WX sparty forum migrated to? Some of those guys posted fairly regularly on the WX U of M Forum and at times were semi-coherent...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Pittman = boarderline acadamics according to comments at Rivals about this. Thinking is that this is what cooled M on him. No question he is a talented player.

"Some are thinking he will be a pre-school enrollee come fall and will not meet admissions standards for MSU."
                          Yeah, it's a pretty big jump from pre-school to that kindergarten known as msu!

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                            Rocky---how 'bout a link to that Duff forum? After years of seeing their inferiority complex shine thru on the worldcrossing sparty forum, I miss being able to see their reactions to Michigan having success!

Any of our regulars know where those last few spartan fans from the WX sparty forum migrated to? Some of those guys posted fairly regularly on the WX U of M Forum and at times were semi-coherent...
                            What a shame that we never got a chance to give it to the Shmuck fans there though. Ironically, our time at worldcrossing started almost exactly when Drew Henson left Michigan, and it ended right as the OSU scandal was blowing up. Maybe it's a sign that the decade of darkness is truly over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Fear among the Schmucks:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X