X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they'd start looking
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tressel teams were always well-coached and rarely underachieved.

I think a MAC team (or YSU) would do really well to hire him. He would recruit the shit out of Ohio, getting the best of the "leftovers" and he'd coach them well.

He will not coach against OSU from what I've heard, so the B10 is out.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Peppers still sounds Blue to me. Was excited during The Game:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• As well he should be. That was an outstanding performance by the Michigan offense, which has been the big question mark. Gotta give it up big time for Al Borges. When he's good, he's good. I'm wondering if perhaps Hoke didn't get in the way before and insist on manball.

Anyway, Hoke, Borges, and Mattison it is. For better or worse, these are our people. We're married to them...

Comment

• The thing is, manball largely proved effective today. It will be the task of the coaching staff, however it is constituted, in the offseason to figure out why Michigan's offense fell apart for most of this season, but the basic structure of the offense looked the same to me-- Michigan was just able to run everything much better. Michigan ran the quick screen and the draw off that action, the zone running plays succeeded for the most part, and Michigan's play-action game made sense, for once. It wasn't perfect, but this was the most coherent Michigan's offense looked all year.

Comment

• It seemed to me that Michigan had a lot of plays today that were designed to counter the blitz, and that was the difference between the shit we've been seeing and the excellence that was our offense today...

Comment

• WM ...... any chance of getting Hand back on board?

I can't see how he can't see what kind of star he would be at M and his future NFL potential being developed with Mattison coaching him.

He has the potential of getting lost with Saban and Bama. He' skilled but big fish in the little pond and all of that ......
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He said he wants to win national titles, Jeff. He sees a better opportunity for that to happen at Bama, than he does at Michigan. I wish I could disagree with him.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I have meds for you condition, liney.

Buck up.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hand wants to play for national titles and loves Bama's engineering program. I have no clue why he wants to play linebacker at Bama when he's perfectly suited to play defensive ebd.

Comment

• Hand has decided on Bama, he's been clear his decision would be final.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3tQaqizh0"]Seinfeld - Upper Hand - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Michigan "lock" Hjalte Froholdt has committed to Arkansas.

Comment

• Shocked. If Borges fucks up Shane Morris like he fucked up Devin Gardner my guess is that the excuses might run out in '18 or '19. Michigan might need to destroy every little bit of cachet it has before it can hit bottom and start fresh.

Comment

• He was never a lock, M was just in on him really early. He's replaceable too, just like any one recruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X