Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if a sense of humor counts toward anything .. Mattison wins ..
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Well, if a sense of humor counts toward anything .. Mattison wins ..
      You have to have a sense of humor watching his defense.. It's fucking hilarious
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• McDowell doesn't say much, but if I had to guess, I think he picks M on Wednesday. It doesn't seem like his parents will let him go to MSU, and I'm not sure either OSU or FSU has done enough to be the alternative. Seems like a Spielman story.

That said, he could pick any of the other 3 teams and I wouldn't be shocked.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What you mean by a Spielman story?

Comment

• Mr. Spielman: Well, son, have you decided where you want to play?
            Spielman: Yeah, dad, I think I want to play for Coach Schembechler and Michigan.
            Mr. Spielman: You traitor. I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to drive down I-71 and play for Coach Bruce. That's what you're going to do.
            Spielman: Ok.

Comment

• Spielman tells the story in this short clip:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su2MNL9NdD8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su2MNL9NdD8[/ame]

Comment

• I had no idea! Just about the least surprising thing ever, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Mr. Spielman: Well, son, have you decided where you want to play?
                  Spielman: Yeah, dad, I think I want to play for Coach Schembechler and Michigan.
                  Mr. Spielman: You traitor. I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to drive down I-71 and play for Coach Bruce. That's what you're going to do.
                  Spielman: Ok.
                  lol
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• McDowell will not commit to Michigan. That train left long ago.

Comment

• You may be right, Liney. I'm completely guessing. I'd trust M folks on McDowell.

Comment

• Mine is a guess too, but based on what he's said, I think the "M-Train" left his station a long time ago. He's going somewhere that has "State" in its name ...

Comment

• What if Ann Arbor managed to coordinate at least one burning couch for every ten residents on NSD? Maybe that would sway him.

Comment

• There was a double shooting at the so called "Spartan Village" over the weekend. One student dead, another still hospitalized. No suspect has yet been arrested.

Comment

• The most recent stuff from the Family McDowell is they want him to leave the state. A most sensible approach for any parents wishing to avoid child abuse charges.

It still seems like the kid wants to go to MSU and the parents will have none of it. It also seems like the kid isn't too big on M, the parents overwhelming choice. Perhaps realizing that they can't sway the kid to M, it's now anywhere but EL. Further, FSU apparently feels VERY GOOD. So, I'm going with FSU!

Eh, I've just spent a solid 2 minutes trying to figure out the inner workings of the Family McDowell. I feel so dirty.
                              Last edited by iam416; February 3, 2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Spartan fans didn't help their cause by getting into it with McDowell's mom on the Internet. They reacted in the comments section to Sam Webb's article in the Detroit News, which said Malik's father wants him to take a broader view, i.e., think about more than partying. Not a good idea to argue with mom.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X